HUGE shout out to MeanSling!

• Wanted to give a great big THANK YOU to Ruptured Duck and Tina for taking the time out of your busy schedules to overnight us brackets. Your kindness and generosity was/is very much appreciated!

While on vacation I broke a bracket to my MS Sport Top (no fault of the bracket). With the help of Goats_Hogs we rigged it up to get us to our next destination. The next day brackets were delivered to our motel in Robbinsville, NC and we were able to get ‘er fixed up. Brent and I both now have spares. The vendors in our SS community are simply the BEST! Thanks Again Patrick and Tina... y'all Rock!!! :thumbsup:

Larry

• Thanks ThomSS for mentioning this! I meant to do the same thing, but have been seriously busy since returning from vacation! I only wanted to add that we didn't have their number at first, and it was close to noon before we contacted them. They were both working their respective day jobs at the time, but communicated with us very well and managed to overnight what we needed! We came back after the motel sent a text stating that they had the package, and we got it fixed to go out on another ride later that afternoon. Best customer service..... they set the bar for others to strive for!

• ThomSS and Goats_Hogs thank you for the kind words. My understanding was that you guys paid it forward to some stranded three wheelers as well.

As you said... Always pay it forward when you can.

I truly believe in the pay it forward way! But honestly, when I was approached by a fellow that told me the story at Deals Gap, how could I NOT help? He and his wife had rented a Vanderhal to ride for the day. At this time, they had gotten just over 3 miles into the Dragon, when some bolts or nuts fell from under the dash and it started smoking (per his wife). Then it just stalled completely, and they coasted to the inside of a right hander (it literally was just past the white line, both front and rear). He came up to me and I'm not sure how he got down there (bike picking him up or running? Either way, she was still up there on the Dragon) and told me quickly of his concern, and asked if he could Uber me and the Sling. I asked what she was wearing, what his name was, and what her name was. Up the mountain I went to get her.

I mean, who of us wouldn't use our Slingshot to rescue a damsel in distress on the Dragon? :00008356: It was the chance of a lifetime! ;)

My wife got a picture of us coming down the mountain...….