Front Fender Splash Guard Removal / Replacement??

• Fenders removed and no hood buttons installed = no additional hood flap as compared to stock.

Still have yet to install the hood buttons, but know for a fact they work wonders on any SS configured with or without fenders. Worth the $$

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Jonathon, shot you a note on FB, but didn't hear back yet. Got a subtle hint that the fender kit would be a good birthday gift from the kids and wife wants to know how she would order it. Thanksl

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Jonathon, shot you a note on FB, but didn't hear back yet. Got a subtle hint that the fender kit would be a good birthday gift from the kids and wife wants to know how she would order it. Thanksl

Sorry buddy! Been super busy with work and nursing! Let me get you some details through PM!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• First off cool pants. Now the purpose of the post, right where you have what appears to be black tape as an anti chaffing material I used the loop side of velcro tape. Has a little thickness to stop the banging and movement that is ever present in this area. I really like the looks of the barn door delete kit, just gotta save my coins for a bit. Danged forty anniversary trip to Yellowstone is putting a cramp in the mod stuff.

LC

• First off cool pants. Now the purpose of the post, right where you have what appears to be black tape as an anti chaffing material I used the loop side of velcro tape. Has a little thickness to stop the banging and movement that is ever present in this area. I really like the looks of the barn door delete kit, just gotta save my coins for a bit. Danged forty anniversary trip to Yellowstone is putting a cramp in the mod stuff.

LC

Red electrical marking tape matches the red paint almost perfectly. Used for years on miy Sling

LC

That's foam camper seal tape 1/8" thickness...

Didn't come in red. And nobody has ever noticed til now. Your welcome.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Hi Kay Two Gun Slinger,

I'm interested in your front fender and stock mounting hole cover design.

Can you provide the contact for the mods?

I took my front fenders off of my 2018 SLR LE because they are hideous! I don't have any debri coming in from the open wheel. But I never drive in anything but ideal daytime weather. The wheel fenders you have look factory and very good finish.

• Hello Bud! We are the ones that can get you the delete kit or Front fenders with delete kit. There is currently a pre-order sale on the fender kits that knocks off about $150. Price on the pre-order for fenders are $799 and includes a delete kit. You pay actual shipping which varies in price depending where you are located. Follow and join our Three's Da Life Facebook page for more details and updates and you can always email, PM or call us at anytime. Our info is blasted in several different places.

Thanks for the interest and hope to hear from you soon!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Hello Bud! We are the ones that can get you the delete kit or Front fenders with delete kit. There is currently a pre-order sale on the fender kits that knocks off about $150. Price on the pre-order for fenders are $799 and includes a delete kit. You pay actual shipping which varies in price depending where you are located. Follow and join our Three's Da Life Facebook page for more details and updates and you can always email, PM or call us at anytime. Our info is blasted in several different places.

What’s up, my purple-lovin’ Brother?!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Hey STYLN, this is GA Batcycle and I need some information on your fenders and delete cover, but I have no idea how to PM, so could you just email me at

mdj10056@gmail.com ? Also, I don't do Facebooking ?