Socal earthquake

• now that one I felt - rocked pretty good here

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Lost about 4” of water out of the pool! Could have gone surfing!

my pool sloshed pretty good, but not that bad

• My grandson is visiting from Tennessee - came out of his room with a big smile on his face asking "is this an earthquake" - - - its his first one and he liked it :)

• If all you lost was a little water, you came thru OK.

So true! I remember the Northridge quake ... couldn’t sleep for days after. Found my truck in the neighbors driveway - bounced over. But after living in Louisiana I will take this. Hurricanes and the twisters up north are much worse I think.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• So true! I remember the Northridge quake ... couldn’t sleep for days after. Found my truck in the neighbors driveway - bounced over. But after living in Louisiana I will take this. Hurricanes and the twisters up north are much worse I think.

Where in Louisiana did you live an when?

Just asking

Keep Three Wheels Down

• The thing I like about earthquakes is the fact that you never know when one is going to happen. There is no time to be afraid by the time you realize its happening its already pretty much over.

The Landers quake in 1992 was a 7.3 and only 30 miles from here was the biggest I have experienced and lasted less than 3 minutes

most other natural disasters last much longer and you might have to hide in a shelter for hours

• well, considering the events of the last 24 hours we decided to take my grandson who is visiting us from Tennessee to go visit what many think will be ground zero when "The Big One" hits so we jumped in the car and drove out to the Coachella Valley Preserve and stood right in the San Andreas fault - because the ground water comes up and forms a spring in the fault it is a natural oasis of native palms

i-SNNGkdm-X2.jpg

i-LmPsh9w-X2.jpg

• well, considering the events of the last 24 hours we decided to take my grandson who is visiting us from Tennessee to go visit what many think will be ground zero when "The Big One" hits so we jumped in the car and drove out to the Coachella Valley Preserve and stood right in the San Andreas fault - because the ground water comes up and forms a spring in the fault it is a natural oasis of native palms

Geology is awesome!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.