Can anyone recommend a shop to install a turbo around the Memphis, TN area?

• Hey everyone,

After seeing all the boosted SS's at homecoming it can't get out of my mind. Does anyone know of a shop that has experience installing a turbo within driving distance of Memphis TN. If I can't find someone local I'll probably make a trip out of it to go to MI next spring for ZZP work their magic.

• i live in Haleyville AL....down hwy78 or I22 if you prefer... im 25 miles from Exit 39 in Alabama. If you don't mind driving 2 hours. We can do it here at my garage. You may want someone closer and if you do I understand....I have put a few turbos on though.....8)

I have an air conditioned garage and several full toolboxes of tools. And a fridge full of cold drinks and cold beers if you prefer. And a car lift to raise it up to make it easy to roll around it on doctors office rolly stools.

If you think its something you might want to do....When you get ready to do the install I will need a week or so notice to make sure I will be in town.

• Hey everyone,

After seeing all the boosted SS's at homecoming it can't get out of my mind. Does anyone know of a shop that has experience installing a turbo within driving distance of Memphis TN. If I can't find someone local I'll probably make a trip out of it to go to MI next spring for ZZP work their magic.

Great offer from Rabtech…..

• So... when do I move in?

• Hey everyone,

rabtech offer is probably your best bet, he is relatively close and has a lot of experience and has installed just about every turbo kit out there on his own Slingshot. He also has some great testing roads close to his house to make sure everything is working perfect after the install.

If that doesn't work, we are 7.5 hours away in Greenville, SC and do installs on our supercharger and turbo kits here.

There is also a Slingshot vendor of ours in St.Louis that has done a bunch of installs of our kits also that is about 4 hours from you, there phone number is 877-337-3683 - Rent 3 wheel

Hope that helps,

Dave

• WoW Rabtech what an offer! That would be absolutely awesome if I can be there and help with the install. I'm planning on waiting until around Thanksgiving to purchase it.(hopefully with a black friday deal). I will definitely keep you in mind and thanks again!