No Responce on order

• For 3 days we have been trying to contact Joe, or Scott or anyone, (left Voicemail) to PLACE an ORDER to pick up and have installed in Colorado Springs. We have bought a lot of stuff in the past so we have a track record with you guys.

I need a Gull Wing top, Daytona Yellow

One 11 piece gen 2 floor mat set black with yellow striping

One T e-brake cover, Yellow

One plastic sun shade for the radio

Some of this is special order so we know their are lead times.

Would someone please contact us and let us know what is going on.

Jamesgn

• I think I would find another company to purchase from.

Chances with that list, something will come in damaged or wrong...... and you will need customer service.

It is not good if you can't get ahold of them to even place the order.

• I need a Gull Wing top, Daytona Yellow

One 11 piece gen 2 floor mat set black with yellow striping

One T e-brake cover, Yellow

One plastic sun shade for the radio

Jamesgn

That list is almost identical my list the first year I went to SSITR. Scott and Joe will take care of you. I shot Joe an email for you. Hopefully he will chime in shortly.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• We received your email this morning and are currently checking to make sure that we can secure your request in time for the Rockies show. Apologies if you believed us to be ignoring you, that is certainly not the case. If can be difficult to to load show trucks and ship orders while trying to follow up with vendors in peak season and still be able to respond with the needed information in several hours time. I can assure you that as soon as we can verify the availability of the items in question we will happily update you and arrange for pick up at the show. Thanks so much and have a happy 4th!

• I did hear a rumor that we have another 'TWO' Slingshot family....

• Be patient! I ordered a T-Top on June 2nd 2019 and as far as I know it has not Shipped yet. I hope to get it before Thanksgiving.

• I did hear a rumor that we have another 'TWO' Slingshot family....

• FYI: When I ordered the SS, I ordered about $9K worth of TD Accessories with it. The Gull Wing Top (had the frame powdercoated white) and all the engine stuff took about 3-4 weeks to get. I'm still waiting on all the suspension stuff (sway bar, shocks, wheels) and it's been about 6 weeks now. I did order some stuff not called out in their catalog.

• Be patient! I ordered a T-Top on June 2nd 2019 and as far as I know it has not Shipped yet. I hope to get it before Thanksgiving.

FYI: When I ordered the SS, I ordered about $9K worth of TD Accessories with it. The Gull Wing Top (had the frame powdercoated white) and all the engine stuff took about 3-4 weeks to get. I'm still waiting on all the suspension stuff (sway bar, shocks, wheels) and it's been about 6 weeks now. I did order some stuff not called out in their catalog.

I did hear a rumor that we have another 'TWO' Slingshot family....

Yes Ej we do have another sling. That's why I am trying to order stuff for Colorado Springs pick up. We will get the pics up later.