I'm calling it a mod...

• Okay, this mod is attached to me, not to Ruby, but it will be on board when ever I'm riding!

Just got this new Citizen chronograph.

Chronographs have been a part of racing tech for as long as cars & tracks have been around. This Citizen (model AT8124-83E if you're interested) is a quartz chrono accurate to 1/20th sec, and boasts a scratch-proof sapphire crystal and a tachometer bezel. It also synchronizes with the atomic tower each night and has a perpetual calendar good through the year 2100. Solar powered so it never needs a battery change.

Old-guy awesome! 🤠

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Awesome watch Doc&Ruby !! I am a self confessed watch addict (well all timepieces actually) and I love collecting and wearing watches that have an interesting background or assortment of functions for the price. I don't have this particular Citizen in my collection yet, but I have them on my radar!!! I am always getting out my Citizen Navihawk A-T Chronograph #JY8031-56L (The Blue Angels edition with shark mesh strap) I'm a full fledged nerd and love playing with the slide rule bezel on that thing.

Thanks for sharing a shot of your nice watch!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi