Just Installed the Pedal Max.............WOW

• I'm not looking to be disrespectful or argumentative, but I still would like to see performance data with & without the Pedalmax, same slingshot, 3rd party driver.

I am genuinely interested in performance boosting devices for the Slingshot, and only performance data will tell me how worthwhile the device is. I hope y'all have a great 4th, and I will keep an eye on this thread for further result

I don't think you'll see it. Even the guy in that video says they hooked it up to a dyno and couldn't see a difference. He and everyone that has it swears by the seat of the pants feel. Which is understandable if you understand what it is doing.

• I personally don't think the Sling would benefit much from it. My Ram has bad lag in the beginning of pressing the pedal. It would help in that situation, which is the only reason I did any research into pedal signal amplifiers.

• I personally don't think the Sling would benefit much from it. My Ram has bad lag in the beginning of pressing the pedal. It would help in that situation, which is the only reason I did any research into pedal signal amplifiers.

My Hyundai Santa Fe has the same problem. Acceleration lag is so bad I have to be extremely careful pulling into traffic, etc.

If this gadget would just cure THAT, I would consider buying one for the SUV.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I just tested this at the max 100 setting the idle stayed at the orginal stock point(in 1st and neutral). With my foot off the gas it picks up the same 5 miles mph speed without any gas applied. The biggest difference is when smah the gas it builds rpm's much much faster than stock, and that's what makes this such a great upgrade.

• My Hyundai Santa Fe has the same problem. Acceleration lag is so bad I have to be extremely careful pulling into traffic, etc.

If this gadget would just cure THAT, I would consider buying one for the SUV.

Read reviews and watch videos for Pedal Commander, it seems like the best. Though they all do the same thing. It will get rid of that lag in throttle response and they make them plug and play for most cars, trucks and SUV's.

My Ram has a natural heavy pick up in acceleration at one point in normal acceleration. I fear it would make that portion more violent and when I asked Pedal Commander if it would, they didn't respond. Which I take as a "yes". So I didn't buy one.

• Our PedalMax just got delivered, going to go get some baseline information from it, but will not have time to really test it until next week.

I am excited to hear the results, as I am still considering this PedalMax ...

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• I just tested this at the max 100 setting the idle stayed at the orginal stock point(in 1st and neutral). With my foot off the gas it picks up the same 5 miles mph speed without any gas applied. The biggest difference is when smah the gas it builds rpm's much much faster than stock, and that's what makes this such a great upgrade.

I’m still not understanding why in the video it increased the rpm when he turned the knob up and the guy said I’m not touching the pedal..

And if a tune can do that and increase the gas mileage for $100....why not.

• I’m still not understanding why in the video it increased the rpm when he turned the knob up and the guy said I’m not touching the pedal..

me either. But that was not my experience. If it's was nothing but rpm valoume gague i would return it

• please post some early impressions.....i would like to hear them...

We will not be able to drive with it until next week, but I can get some preliminary data on what the opening rates are compared to the stock opening rates. Also, we will put it on the dyno and do 0-60 runs with and without it installed. Once we have objective data on it, I will post subjective experience.

• I’m still not understanding why in the video it increased the rpm when he turned the knob up and the guy said I’m not touching the pedal..

Sorry to sound like a broken record. The guy did not say, "I'm not touching the pedal". He said, "I did that with the knob, not the Pedal".

He probably gave the Pedal a little input, to activate it and then used the knob to make the throttle increase. Not sure why you can't conceive that concept.

• Sorry to sound like a broken record. The guy did not say, "I'm not touching the pedal". He said, "I did that with the knob, not the Pedal".

He probably gave the Pedal a little input, to activate it and then used the knob to make the throttle increase. Not sure why you can't conceive that concept.

It's because he has to argue everything that is said! It's just not worth the time or effort :rolleyes:

• Sorry to sound like a broken record. The guy did not say, "I'm not touching the pedal". He said, "I did that with the knob, not the Pedal".

Splitting hairs because I paraphrased it instead of word for word....but to me they have the exact same meaning......the knob increased the rpm....not the gas pedal...

But since there was at no time any shot of his foot or the dashboard during the test leaves room for some doubt About what actually happened.