Just Installed the Pedal Max.............WOW

• RPM or RPMs? ATM machine? Attorneys General or Attorney Generals (and how do you even abbreviate Attorneys General, anyway)? Yes, one version is technically correct, but folks still understand what's being said. I have my own triggers that sometimes set me off when I see them, but Life's too short to constantly be blowing a fuse over what essentially are relatively small things.

You forgot daylight saving vs. daylight savings and EMP pulse. If I had a nickel for every chance I could correct someone for such trivial matters I would have a lot of nickles. Notice how the spell checker allowed me to use two versions of nickle? Irregardless of whether you want to annoy people by correcting them such as using a word that doesn't exists (hint: It started this sentence) I have to agree with you life is just too damn short. :)

• You forgot daylight saving vs. daylight savings and EMP pulse. If I had a nickel for every chance I could correct someone for such trivial matters I would have a lot of nickles. Notice how the spell checker allowed me to use two versions of nickle? Irregardless of whether you want to annoy people by correcting them such as using a word that doesn't exists (hint: It started this sentence) I have to agree with you life is just too damn short. :)

What would you want with a lot of nickels anyway?......They ain't worth a lot of dimes anymore...;)

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I don't know.

Rippums sounds pretty good to me...

Probably not correct, but more fun in the application.

Meanwhile, back at Pedal Max...

They still be filling orders.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• read the whole damn thread, point of house keeping....... IT IS RPM....... NOT RPMS. The measurement is revolutions per minute, NOT revolution per minutes. Kind of kin to a hot water heater or a front windshield or breaks instead of brakes. Just pisses me off.

Had my wine and drugs, going to bed.........

LC

Hey LC, it's HOUSEKEEPING! One word, not 2........

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• still waiting for the idle Max rpm setting question to be answered.

Is everyone afraid to post the results?

Is it just a $289 idle adjustment knob or not.

"everyone"? You're cute. There is only one person in this thread that has it. Plus, it is a week with a holiday that a lot of people take extended vacations on.

Not to mention, if I was Murder After Midnight I would give zero shits what you want to know based on the responses he got.

• "everyone"? You're cute. There is only one person in this thread that has it. Plus, it is a week with a holiday that a lot of people take extended vacations on.

Not to mention, if I was Murder After Midnight I would give zero shits what you want to know based on the responses he got.

I’m Very sure he didn’t buy the only one ever made. And I’m very sure there are people on here that do have one.

And to be clear we need to know if it’s smoke and mirrors or if it’s legit.

Right now based on everything I’ve seen so far an office real tune is the way to go for an extra $100.

I stand by my evaluation until proven wrong with real facts. One way or another.

Seems like the things that plug into the gas pedal have found a way to bypass the digital wrench to make some trick adjustments.

• I explained to you how it works. As I think of that video, he said he "raised the throttle with the knob, not the Pedal". I really think he pressed the pedal a little to engage it, than showed with the dial how that low pedal input gets adjusted up with the knob.

It doesn't "trick" anything. It just puts more juice into each pedal movement.

Let's say it's volts. If the lightest touch of your pedal registers a 1 volt reading to the ECU. Having the Pedal Max set for +10 volts would make that lightest touch an 11volt reading at the ECU. It essentially makes the ECU see throttle down with the lightest touch, instead of requiring the ECU to read all the normal inputs before it gets to throttle down, as it does stock.

That is why it may shave a tenth of a second off 0-60 and feel like it throws you in your seat or melts your tires instantly.

• I'm not looking to be disrespectful or argumentative, but I still would like to see performance data with & without the Pedalmax, same slingshot, 3rd party driver.

I am genuinely interested in performance boosting devices for the Slingshot, and only performance data will tell me how worthwhile the device is. I hope y'all have a great 4th, and I will keep an eye on this thread for further results.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.