Bird strike

• In my travels today I got hit by a red bird. He tried every maneuver know to fighter pilots to avoid me, but it didn’t help. He entered the cockpit and hit my right shoulder. I was on a two lane road with nowhere to pull over. When I did find a spot I got out to see where he was.

He was all over....a few splats of guts on the seat and steering wheel and my shirt.....I didn’t find his body but his head was on the passenger floor....😔

I can post a picture of the severed head....

• In my travels today I got hit by a red bird. He tried every maneuver know to fighter pilots to avoid me, but it didn’t help. He entered the cockpit and hit my right shoulder. I was on a two lane road with nowhere to pull over. When I did find a spot I got out to see where he was.

He was all over....a few splats of guts on the seat and steering wheel and my shirt.....I didn’t find his body but his head was on the passenger floor....😔

So the Bird is Ok' Right....?;)

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

Bigdog in his former life?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• OUCH!! I clipped one the other day in my suv. I was only going like 30mph. Once I saw him flying into my path I knew he wasn't going to make up and he never pulled up like they tend to do. Next think I know I have feathers coming in through my sunroof which was wide open. I pulled over about a 100 feet later to see if he was stuck to my grille, but he was long gone. Don't know if he limped off or got polished off by the car following me once he hit the ground.

Be safe and God bless!

• OUCH!! I clipped one the other day in my suv. I was only going like 30mph. Once I saw him flying into my path I knew he wasn't going to make up and he never pulled up like they tend to do. Next think I know I have feathers coming in through my sunroof which was wide open. I pulled over about a 100 feet later to see if he was stuck to my grille, but he was long gone. Don't know if he limped off or got polished off by the car following me once he hit the ground.

Somehow, I don't think "polished off by the following car" is the appropriate phrase...

There ya go little buddy! All buffed up and good as new!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Saturday, as we were Slinign’ around Bristol, we drove thru the remains of a flock of buzzards. Must have been 3 or 4 of them littering the road. That’s what you get for dining in a blind corner.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter