I want one

• Other than the great ride and handleing the Cheetah has the biggest thing about me buying one was the fact that the raidiator was in the rear, even with the headers where they are you can feel almost no heat when stopped and none while riding. We tried out every V-8 we could get a hold of and both decided we wouldn't get a trike with the raidiator and fans in the front -- even the Renegade with the fire wall in front of you was like sitting in a oven in 80+ degree heat, I can't imagine being stuck in traffic.

• If it were mine I can guarentee it wouldnt reach 25000 miles. I'm afraid it would have met its untimely demise at the bottom of one of the tallest cliffs I could find. If a cliff wasn't available I'm afraid it would have met its untimely demise during a routine refueling.

I dont normally have these criminal ideas in my head. But after 30 minutes on that hot ass thing you will do things a sane person wouldnt normally do.

The BH dealer here will not let you test ride one. He don't even like anyone sitting on one,even a used one. Think I might know why now. Harsh ride and heat would be a real turn off. I already went through the harsh ride when I ordered a kit and triked out my goldwing. Boy was that a waste of money.

• Other than the great ride and handleing the Cheetah has the biggest thing about me buying one was the fact that the raidiator was in the rear, even with the headers where they are you can feel almost no heat when stopped and none while riding. We tried out every V-8 we could get a hold of and both decided we wouldn't get a trike with the raidiator and fans in the front -- even the Renegade with the fire wall in front of you was like sitting in a oven in 80+ degree heat, I can't imagine being stuck in traffic.

Good info. Thanks. I don't think they have a forum for the cheetah but they are on facebook. Not much for videos either so you have kind of peck around for info on them.