Suggest Names For Slingshot News Mag Here!

• Not to mention copy-write infringement...=O

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• No. There is no limit to how many suggestions you give...

Suggest away!

Until July 3rd.. 😁

Some REALLY good titles have been given!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Strictly hypothetically relating to the Slingshot only.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• My vote for a title: Slingshot Today!

You will probably have better luck with a quarterly - at least at first. As audience (and advertising!) builds you can go bi-monthly and then monthly as situation demands.

Also up for writing for you, I write quite a few articles every year as part of my job. I'm good at writing to spec (length, topic, reading level, etc.) and I'm also quick. No problems putting out 2000 word article in less than a week. 🤠

FWIW, I also have a good Canon DSLR, so I can provide my own photos.

Happy to post some links to my published work if you want to see them.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Woah, Slow Down There Doc!

Guys, of course there is a reason for requesting suggestions.

Merely tapping the "think tank" for input.

These ideas are not so much for ME - I'm asking for a friend :thumbsup:

I have no authority for outcome or plans to create or publish a magazine.

• Good writers are ALWAYS shopping for an audience. ;)

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Still think "Slingshot Owners Group" would make the truest statement for what a slingshot magazine would represent.

• True, but if your "friend" is doing their due diligence, they will see that the name is in use and won't be able to use it, or their friend's "legal department" will advise against it.

Slingshot Owners would work, not as catchy :)

"Slingshot Owners Magazine"

add the word "Magazine" still not really catchy, but it says exactly what it is and exactly who it is for

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies