Ear plugs

• We don't have ear plugs but we do use a set of headphones like you would use in a small plane. They are active noise canceling and do an awesome job. They block out the constant noise like the wind and the exhaust while allowing the tunes from the speakers to flow through. We can also talk to each other in a normal tone up to about 80mph. If you go much above that you have to turn up the squelch and then you have to speak louder to break the squelch to talk to each other. They were a bit on the pricey side for me but they are well worth every penny spent. Just a note, we do not wear helmets.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I use Decibulz. These are thermoplastic plugs - you heat them and then press in your ears for a custom fit. -23dB and very comfortable, even on longer rides. Wore them on my 11-hr trip to San Antonio this May with no problems.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I had a pair made at bike week and thinking they were $40. They squirt some goo in your ear and after a few min they pull them out. You come back in an hour and they have them all polished up in a plastic container to keep them in. They are custom to your ear canal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I had a pair made at bike week and thinking they were $40. They squirt some goo in your ear and after a few min they pull them out. You come back in an hour and they have them all polished up in a plastic container to keep them in. They are custom to your ear canal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greg, doesn't that belong on the NSFW thread? lol

How you doing bro? Missed you in Huntsville

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE