Missing my full helmet

• I keep my full face Arai helmet behind my drivers seat.

I wear it when I travel on the highways as I don't think the stock wind screen reflect near enough wind.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• I always keep the full face helmet behind the seat when I'm not wearing it. I typically wear a 3/4 helmet most of the time. I have the stock tall windshield so the 3/4 helmet is perfect. I don't get too much wind and I can hear the radio as clear as if the SS was parked. My wife and I just came back from a 3-hour trip and we both had our 3/4 helmets on with the tall windscreen and she watched a couple of movies throughout the entire trip and the sound was great with the 3/4 helmet/tall windscreen combination and I was rolling anywhere between 75-90 mph! Here in the Midwest, you always have to be ready for the pop up shower or rainy day, so the full face helmet and the rain gear are ALWAYS in the SS.

Be safe and God bless!

• I have a half helmet but it is in a closet somewhere. I do pull out the googles when in rain. Wearing glasses sucks in the rain.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: