Huntsville Homecoming thank you to the vendors

• Many vendors donated things for the raffle and as someone who participated, I'd like thank a few.

I won a luggage rack from SlingLow, and it was great to finally meet you Doug, enjoyed our visit

Dave@DDMWorks donated several items, I snagged a Transmission close out panel

Kyle D and ZZP donated several items as well, I received an Action Camera Mount

Last but not least, rabtech donated a bunch of t-shirts, and I can always use more of those, thanks Rab!

I know there are other thank you threads going, but I wanted to call out our vendors, it was a great event, but better with them participating.

• It was really good to see a lot of old friends I haven’t seen in a long time. For me the event was fantastic but between the oppressive heat and gorilla storms Mother Nature was not very kind to us. Hopefully better next year!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It was really good to see a lot of old friends I haven’t seen in a long time. For me the event was fantastic but between the oppressive heat and gorilla storms Mother Nature was not very kind to us. Hopefully better next year!!

I saw your Sling several times, but missed seeing you or your bride anywhere! Glad you were able to make it over my friend!

• I would also like to thank all the vendors who donated so many awesome items. I would like to personally thank Dave@DDMWorks for the red coil pack cover which is awesome, I also won the seat back release extension but had already won several things so I asked them to reenter it into the drawing, thank you sir. I also won the Digital Guard Dawg keyless ignition system but am so embarrassed because I cant, for the life of me, remember the name of the individual who donated it. Please forgive this old man with a bad case of CRS. It top of the line and has two FOBs. I am really excited to have won this marvelous item, thank you sooo much. A very big thank you to Kyle D and ZZP who donated a number of great gifts, I won their really neat camera mount but also had them redraw for that since I do not have a camera at this time and had already won way over the number of gifts anyone could hope to win, Last, but certainly not least, a huge thank you to Ruptured Duck and Meansling for the merchandise they donated. I won the hood lift assist kit but again had already exceeded my quota of luck and asked them to please put it back in for redraw. By the way, I also have that kit and it is great. Meansling has a good number of great items, many of which I own and use. Love the bags (the winner of those will be extremely happy if he travels much), mine have over 6500 miles on them. They have seen heavy rain, hail, wind, hot sun and more than a few bugs and they still keep the contents bone dry. Gotta love em. Thanks to all the very generous vendors who were extremely generous.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• I would also like to thank all the vendors who donated so many awesome items. I would like to personally thank Dave@DDMWorks for the red coil pack cover which is awesome, I also won the seat back release extension but had already won several things so I asked them to reenter it into the drawing, thank you sir. I also won the Digital Guard Dawg keyless ignition system but am so embarrassed because I cant, for the life of me, remember the name of the individual who donated it. Please forgive this old man with a bad case of CRS. It top of the line and has two FOBs. I am really excited to have won this marvelous item, thank you sooo much. A very big thank you to Kyle D and ZZP who donated a number of great gifts, I won their really neat camera mount but also had them redraw for that since I do not have a camera at this time and had already won way over the number of gifts anyone could hope to win, Last, but certainly not least, a huge thank you to Ruptured Duck and Meansling for the merchandise they donated. I won the hood lift assist kit but again had already exceeded my quota of luck and asked them to please put it back in for redraw. By the way, I also have that kit and it is great. Meansling has a good number of great items, many of which I own and use. Love the bags (the winner of those will be extremely happy if he travels much), mine have over 6500 miles on them. They have seen heavy rain, hail, wind, hot sun and more than a few bugs and they still keep the contents bone dry. Gotta love em. Thanks to all the very generous vendors who were extremely generous.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You forgot to mention how vocal you were just before the raffle about how unlucky you are and you never win anything. That was fun to watch!

Karma is a funny thing. You never know quite where you stand, you just know that if you live your life right, you'll be even at the end.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thank you to a forum member who jogged my feeble memory. I would like to thank Teresa Steinsberger for the Digital Guard Dawg keyless ignition system. it is so awesome. My apologies for not remembering, in my defense I don't remember my kids names either.

• I also want to thank the suppliers (not vendors - don't get me started on the difference) who were there. I bought stuff from at least 3 of them: ZZP, DDM, & MeanSling. And then I also won the Ultimate #1-4 LED Lights from Lite your Slingz (which I WAS planning on buying later, further down the list to things to do) and the Hood Lift Kit from MeanSling. These will all get good use on the StormTrooper Slingshot.

Beyond just the buying, I loved hanging out and just talking with them. wokka and I were lucky enough to go to dinner with the Kyle and Al from ZZP on Friday night, then out with the whole crews from DDM and UAS on Saturday (sorry, I don't remember everyone's name except Louiee . . . :D(private joke in there). . . . ) Looking forward to seeing all you folks again.

• Man i

I saw your Sling several times, but missed seeing you or your bride anywhere! Glad you were able to make it over my friend!

Man I hate I missed y’all but I was hit and miss at the Plant. It was way to hot for a one legged fat man to survive very long. Then when I was trying to hang out the skies opened up and took a giant piss on me. We will meet up on the trail soon I promise - I’m on my way back....just at a snail’s pace :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thank you to a forum member who jogged my feeble memory. I would like to thank Teresa Steinsberger for the Digital Guard Dawg keyless ignition system. it is so awesome. My apologies for not remembering, in my defense I don't remember my kids names either.

You forgot to mention how vocal you were just before the raffle about how unlucky you are and you never win anything. That was fun to watch!

Karma is a funny thing. You never know quite where you stand, you just know that if you live your life right, you'll be even at the end.

I did hear "here Dave take my money, I never win anything!".

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• This was such a fun event! A big huge hug on steroids event!!! I am still smiling!!!Thanks to all the vendors/people who donated items and to all the folks that bought raffle tickets! Can’t forget Polaris for letting us move indoors to have the raffle!!!