Panda Tracks

• As we were leaving Polaris and a great gathering of Slingshots, we encountered the tracks of the Great Panda! A truly amazing creature...

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• There's more than one kind of Panda track. I spent a few minutes in his booth and watched him 'selling' t-shirts. When any employee walked up and picked out a shirt they were waved away at the cash register. I know that left some tracks on the Polaris community!

Respect brother!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• There's more than one kind of Panda track. I spent a few minutes in his booth and watched him 'selling' t-shirts. When any employee walked up and picked out a shirt they were waved away at the cash register. I know that left some tracks on the Polaris community!

Respect brother!

I also seen this and by the end of Saturday I seen many employees wearing them spreading the websites name. Kudos Rab :thumbsup:

• I'd be willing to bet there will be some slingshotinfo stickers on some toll boxes inside soon! Glad to see the employees support the forum as it does support them and Polaris!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I'd be willing to bet there will be some slingshotinfo stickers on some toll boxes inside soon! Glad to see the employees support the forum as it does support them and Polaris!

Meeting all of the employees at the event and them coming out and talking was really cool. I saw a lot of them carrying those Slingshotinfo stickers, it would be awesome to see some pictures of the toolboxes with them on there :)

• Hey y'all! I'm a welder on the slingshot line at Polaris and I just wanted to say thank you for coming out. It was really cool for us to get to see what all y'all have done with your rides. And talking with a lot of y'all really reminded us of just how important it is that we take our jobs seriously. And we all really appreciate the shirts and decals. Three guys were wearing them today and I think the majority of us have the decal stuck somewhere on our hoods already!

• That's freaking awesome! Glad you liked the setup and we are all hoping the upper management appreciated it as well and they want to invite us back next year.

We appreciate the hard work and dedication that you and your coworkers have, you make great rides!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't be a stranger, would love your input on some of the mods we come up with :)

• Hey y'all! I'm a welder on the slingshot line at Polaris and I just wanted to say thank you for coming out. It was really cool for us to get to see what all y'all have done with your rides. And talking with a lot of y'all really reminded us of just how important it is that we take our jobs seriously. And we all really appreciate the shirts and decals. Three guys were wearing them today and I think the majority of us have the decal stuck somewhere on our hoods already!

Welcome Jellybean18 !

Always good to hear from folks that help bring new angle of perspective to the forum.

As owners we appreciate the product that you and your co-workers build. Keep it up!

Hope you find good times here on the forum and feel the enthusiasm we have for the Slingshot.

Hopefully, you will take this next statement with a grain of salt...

The work you do pays the bills, feeds your family, and improves the quality of life.

Keep that in mind.

If anyone here, publicly or privately, pumps you for information that has not been released to the public...

Please remember your NDA.

(Non Disclosure Agreement).

Use it to politely tell them to go 'Pound Sand'!

Thank you!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: