I was about to start CrYiNg!!!!!

• I couldn't get the "register your device" thingy to work on my work computer!! and the darn thing wont let you click on ANYTHING until you register the device! O well....got it now and am glad. Now to do the 4 home computers 6 tablets and 3 back-up phones!! OH CRAP!!! I wonder when I go to my next desk if Im going to have to register that too!?!?! doubtful-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I couldn't get the "register your device" thingy to work on my work computer!! and the darn thing wont let you click on ANYTHING until you register the device! O well....got it now and am glad. Now to do the 4 home computers 6 tablets and 3 back-up phones!! OH CRAP!!! I wonder when I go to my next desk if Im going to have to register that too!?!?! doubtful-squared

Click on your name in the top left corner. Go to privacy and uncheck the box for it.

glad you are here- this is HOME, without all the damn drama!