DDMWORKS STAGE 1 TURBO KIT FOR THE POLARIS SLINGSHOT NOW AVAILABLE AT SLINGSHOTONLY

• Based off what I saw on DDMs website to get it at the price of $2795 you would need to provide your own exhaust. If you want a complete kit that comes with their race shorty exhaust that brings the price back up to $2995.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Dave@DDMWorks ,is SSO doing a $200 discount or is the kit a bit different to what you shared at $2995?

If you supply your own exhaust then the price drops to $2795.00. If you want to purchase a full kit that comes with an exhaust system designed for turbos then the starting price is $2995.00.

• Here's a pro tip for you guys and gals looking to get this a small bit cheaper, SSO offers their executive discount, on this item, and it's listing at $2515 instead of $2795 for the no exhaust option. $2695 for the exhaust option instead of $2995.

There is another vendor on here that advertises he will match any competitors price, and not have to do the executive membership subscription..

SSO was offering forum members free executive membership, not sure if that is still available or not.

I saved a bit of cash on my stage 2 turbo with this method (Thanks kev ) for everything!

Whichever vendor you get it from, it's a bit of extra cash.

• As you can imagine, Dave is busy at homecoming doing lots of installs :)

The 2 inch is not recommended, it's too restrictive from what I understand. However, Dave may let you get away with putting a Vacuum operated dump tube on it, but not sure if his can do 2" or not, just might be cheaper and easier than ripping out the entire 2" welter to put the 2.5" in or something else.

That's what I'm going with at least, even with my 2.5" welter and the setup we are doing with my stage 2, it's still too restrictive, so we are putting a dump on it.

• Based off what I saw on DDMs website to get it at the price of $2795 you would need to provide your own exhaust. If you want a complete kit that comes with their race shorty exhaust that brings the price back up to $2995.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Yeap, the kit can be ordered without the exhaust since we have a lot of customers that purchase the Welter (twist) 2.5" system direct and we can offer the turbo kit without the exhaust to save them a little more money. If they need the shorty exhaust than the retail price on the kit is $2995 complete.

Interesting... Nice share wokka !

Dave@DDMWorks , would a 2inch Welter Duals setup be okay for this turbo setup or not recommended?

We have not tested with teh 2" system yet, but that is going to be too small most likely. We are doing some more testing with the supercharger kit and the 2" coming up also.

As you can imagine, Dave is busy at homecoming doing lots of installs :)

The 2 inch is not recommended, it's too restrictive from what I understand. However, Dave may let you get away with putting a Vacuum operated dump tube on it, but not sure if his can do 2" or not, just might be cheaper and easier than ripping out the entire 2" welter to put the 2.5" in or something else.

That's what I'm going with at least, even with my 2.5" welter and the setup we are doing with my stage 2, it's still too restrictive, so we are putting a dump on it.

Yeap, that pretty much covers it. Once we test the 2" version and have the official answer we will let everyone know though.