New Goblin kit car available in on-road or ATV versions

• I have been looking at them for a few months.

I may have a problem registering it in VA they changed laws on home built a few years back. I talked with a few local people who have built them and they all agree the hardest part is removing and retro fitting the wiring harness. The rest of the build is very easy. I was looking to find a home for the spare motor I have in the shop,

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• They say you can get these things registered here in California, but I have never seen one on the road which makes me wonder how high they make you jump to get it done, I glanced at some of the rules and a kit like this would have to pass a smog test - - - it would be much easier to just do a quad conversion so that it was still registered as a MC

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I know Colorado is really loose when it comes to registering cars...especially kit cars. Essentially as long as you have a windshield, lights, and seat restraints you can get it registered. I really like the idea of the Goblin. As knowledgeable as I am with vehicles...I still don't think I could get one up and running on my own. lol

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I know Colorado is really loose when it comes to registering cars...especially kit cars. Essentially as long as you have a windshield, lights, and seat restraints you can get it registered. I really like the idea of the Goblin. As knowledgeable as I am with vehicles...I still don't think I could get one up and running on my own. lol

Montana is another state that we have had a lot of the Ariel Atom's we have worked on were registered in, you do not even have to take the car there. Not sure if that has changed or not though.

• Montana is another state that we have had a lot of the Ariel Atom's we have worked on were registered in, you do not even have to take the car there. Not sure if that has changed or not though.

I know there are a lot of cars in the Denver area registered through some LLC in Montana. Since they don't require emissions and the cost of insuring vehicles in Montana is way lower, people with Vipers and other super cars have been reaching out to some LLC and saving a ton of money. I never got the info because I didn't think I would need it...but that could change next year.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I know there are a lot of cars in the Denver area registered through some LLC in Montana. Since they don't require emissions and the cost of insuring vehicles in Montana is way lower, people with Vipers and other super cars have been reaching out to some LLC and saving a ton of money. I never got the info because I didn't think I would need it...but that could change next year.

Many RV owners do the same, especially those in states with sales tax as this is a way to avoid it.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)