FUTURE Accessory coming from R-SHOT Accessories – Get your Sticks Ready

• Still in R&D but Coming Soon    

For those who are golfers, ready your sticks.  R-Shot Accessories is excited about the upcoming release of the Golf Bag Bracket that will allow you to strap your “Carry style / Stand bag” on your Slingshot.   Developed for the driver’s side rear tub – it will accommodate a full set of clubs in a bag.    Although we are still in test phase, we look forward to bringing this out for the golf enthusiast who want to ride there Slingshot to the courses.   This kit will come with one aluminum powder coated bracket, 4 long straps, a safety line aircraft cable, all necessary hardware and PAC hood for the clubs that helps keep your sticks clean when transporting them. This kit does require two small holes to be drilled into the plastic, but also comes with two push pin black plugs to cover these holes for when golf season is over - simple remove the bracket and push in these push pins provided for a factor look. As testing goes on, the bracket will be able to carry the weight of 27lbs....  Most clubs in a "CARRY STYLE or STAND BAG" seem to be around 25lbs.   Stay tuned and visit us at www.RShotAccessories.com   Here is a few preliminary pictures – will add more pics as time goes on. THANKS

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Now here's the equivalent of a third seat for a small child... With this and a 4 seat conversion, I could take the whole family out! Need to stop feeding the little one though... She's pushing that weight limit... 🤓

While I see the marketing is as a golf club bag holder, wonder what else could go there...? 🤔

• Now here's the equivalent of a third seat for a small child... With this and a 4 seat conversion, I could take the whole family out! Need to stop feeding the little one though... She's pushing that weight limit... 🤓

While I see the marketing is as a golf club bag holder, wonder what else could go there...? 🤔

Also very Nice for FOLDING Chairs that bound up to a mini square.... :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.