trakhamr self-install kit

• rabtech LOL... you know, I saw this shot on Facebook and thought, that looks like Robert's Sling and it said DDM on the back, but then figured... na....

I didn't see a conversion kit on their web site. It's got different suspension than the track hammer and wanted to see what they were installing. Thanks for the update. Been working too much lately and haven't had a chance to get over to the boards.

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• When you’re ready for a new clutch, give ours some consideration. I worked with clutch masters directly to develop the clutch for the slingshot specifically. Slightly stiffer pedal push than stock, the flywheel and disc are 1/2” larger than any other clutch out there, and will handle anything you can throw at it.

https://zzperformance.com/coll…erformance-clutch-upgrade

ZZPerformance, Go Fast Not Broke
    EST 2000

Thanks Kyle. My issue is I just can't give it too much at the start and get on it quickly. I'll smoke the clutch every time if I try and shift too quickly. Could smell it a bit the other day going from 2 and 3rd if you shift too quickly. I know I'm pushing the clutch in all the way. Just need something that grabs faster. Just have to lay off the gas a bit longer before and after shifting. Just getting to the point where I need to start researching it as I'll be putting the sling up for the winter and can pull the engine at that point.

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Not sure what Troy's handle is. What was the outcome of the Wilwood brakes and air ride? If I can do a 6.34second 0-60 now, I'd like to see if I can do a 4 second with 2 wheels. The sling isn't a drag vehicle, but if I can get more traction in the 0-30 range, I'd like to see what it can do. Anyone have an opinion? Think it's capable? If I can hit 4's, you have my order!

I'm on here infrequently but you can reach me anytime by email if you have questions- troy@trakhamr.com

• Thanks all for the info all! I guess there are 3 on the market... or soon to be 3? Will have to see what the pricing looks like for the holiday sales. We may be selling the house, so between two different states. Have to see what my attention span is this winter. It's interesting the configuration on the 3 are so different with shocks and brakes.

Edited once, last by SaltyClownNY ().

• Thanks all for the info all! I guess there are 3 on the market... or soon to be 3? Will have to see what the pricing looks like for the holiday sales. We may be selling the house, so between two different states. Have to see what my attention span is this winter. It's interesting the configuration on the 3 are so different with shocks and brakes.

It's nice to have a selection of price & performance levels.