To those that have had the slingshade the longest...

• I bought it with the shade march 2018, I like it for the most part. There are vision problems at lights but some autos have the same problem. I am 5' 11' and am comfortable, someone else may not be. mine is still as good as new. holds up good on the interstate, keeps the sun off fairly well, the front posts look and feel strong I did not like the pvc pipe others use. The cost is a concern for some so look at the options and decide yourself what is best for your $$. Each person has their own Idea and/or opinion. For me it is the best looking and functional roof available at this time.

• okay neostar got my OEM Dual windshield kit today so here is the picture I promised. Having now installed this I dont see any reason why it would not fit on every year of slingshot and in the instructions under "application" all Polaris says is "slingshot" there is no mention of specific year - if you go over to the todays mode thread I posted pictures of the install so if you check it out you can see that it is a very easy 15 minute job at most

i-TvgsZxG-X3.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• okay neostar got my OEM Dual windshield kit today so here is the picture I promised. Having now installed this I dont see any reason why it would not fit on every year of slingshot and in the instructions under "application" all Polaris says is "slingshot" there is no mention of specific year - if you go over to the todays mode thread I posted pictures of the install so if you check it out you can see that it is a very easy 15 minute job at most

Thanks for the info, this will probably be the last mod I do sometime late next year. Looking forward to hear what it brings to the table other than the perfect look.

• Thanks for the info, this will probably be the last mod I do sometime late next year. Looking forward to hear what it brings to the table other than the perfect look.

I can already tell you its going to bring more wind and more and more noise - - probably not a good choice if you want to go on rides and have conversations, but I dont care - - 95% of the time its just me anyway

• plus - I like it :P

i-PhVwbKN-X3.jpg

• Funny to see the Double Bubble on the fast red Slingshot....They only came on the 2015 Burnt Orange Slingshot. Looks good.

first time I saw the double bubbles they were hanging on the wall at the Slingshot dealer in Lake Havasu - I had just popped in to browse around we were on vacation and I didnt have the slingshot with me so I just kind of forgot about them - then this last April at the slingshot event in Fallbrook there was a Slingshot parked there that had them, I commented to Scott of Slingshot only that I really liked the look. Recently when I found they were only $65 for OEM - it was done deal, in my book that is a very affordable mod and moving into summer it just seemed like the time was right.

Right now I can say I really really like the look, but if in time it gets to be too much wind then I might have to spring for the madstad double bubble - - - or perhaps I could get some clear plastic and use my center support and make my own piece to go in the middle like the madstad has

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• first time I saw the double bubbles they were hanging on the wall at the Slingshot dealer in Laxke Havasu - I had just popped in to browse around we were on vacation and I didnt have the slingshot with me so I just kind of forgot about them - then this last April at the slingshot event in Fallbrook there was a Slingshot parked there that had them, I commented to Scott of Slingshot only that I really liked the look. Recently when I found they were only $65 for OEM - it was done deal, in my book that is a very affordable mod and moving into summer it just seemed like the time was right.

Right now I can say I really really like the look, but if in time it gets to be too much wind then I might have to spring for the madstad double bubble - - - or perhaps I could get some clear plastic and use my center support and make my own piece to go in the middle like the madstad has

And when pricing windshields $400 -- $500 is common.

• plus - I like it :P

i-PhVwbKN-X3.jpg

A lot of folks want to be Batman...

Why does nobody want to be Robin?

I can understand not wanting to run around in the most common colors of red vest, gold cape, green shorts, gloves, and boots...

but, surely one of the other iteration changes of the costume would evoke some joy...

not to mention a large R emblem on the hood bonus.

And as a sidekick...

You could just lay back and let Batman take the rap.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• because these days Robin runs a large dog rescue in Riverside CA and sells dog food for a living - - -check it out:

gentle giants dog rescue

gentle giants dog food

its a pretty heroic thing to do, but there is no Gentle Giants Mobile

• Color Works...

• Color Works...

oooh just think how badass it would look with a cool spider-man web (with spider centered) on the hood. Make it happen! I did see a west coast custom slinger with the deadpool theme going, tons of decals. The best one yet was someone had a warplane theme going complete with eyes and teeth in the front.

• oooh just think how badass it would look with a cool spider-man web (with spider centered) on the hood. Make it happen!

Saw this at the Kerrville, TX event this year, don't know who's it is.

a1mMF4T.jpg

That's MiM green ride to the left, and chavey2 ass with the slingshotinfo.com tshirt, not sure who he is talking to. :00008172:

• BTW as for me, no need to have a robin-mobile. My robin is riding with me in the batmobile. I just need to find the perfect Robin costume for him, aaaaannnnd I need a batgirl costume for my furry girl who rides shotgun. Before anyone asks I have each of them tied down to the car via safety lines attached to their harnesses. They absolutely love their joyrides around town and to the park.