MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • Well, I'll tell you this. I have wore a helmet ever since. At least till the dust settles. Still a little Hoosier dust around here.:P

Once you have been dusted by a Hoosier you have ...........

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• I wouldn't change the fun we had here for anything. I still am running into people saying; "Man I seen a bunch of those two weeks ago"

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• What are the dates for next years get-together

I need a little more time to solidify the date. I know it won't be the first three weekends in September. There is just too much going on in town those weeks. It will be the weekend of Sept 26 or early October. I will nail dates down after going to the Chamber of Commerce and looking at the town calendar. I will have it on the schedule before this Thanksgiving.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I need a little more time to solidify the date. I know it won't be the first three weekends in September. There is just too much going on in town those weeks. It will be the weekend of Sept 26 or early October. I will nail dates down after going to the Chamber of Commerce and looking at the town calendar. I will have it on the schedule before this Thanksgiving.

Was that the Indiana Chamber of Commerce you where checking with?

• As I sure up the dates for next year, I would like to take a moment and thank each and every one of you that came to our event. I know it is hard to take time off from work and family to travel and some of you traveled quite a way.

I would really like to say a special thank you to all my little test subjects that willingly stood on the deck. :POKESS::00000024:Thank you so much. After "Mayhem in the Mountains" I was sure it wouldn't fall, so I just got done painting and adding all the bells and whistles.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Apologize for being so late to the after party, as Harvey mentioned came home to some computer issues. Been a bit of a cluster, has had me behind the 8-ball, but finally getting caught up. Technology is great when it works.

Anyhow… want to give a HUGE shout out to Tim and Denise! Thank y’all so much for everything, what a Blessing it was, had an absolutely, AMAZING time! Gotta give MACAWS a shout out as well, I know he was big part helping Tim and Denise planning this great event!

Big THANKS to Friendship Motorsports, they did a fantastic job hosting! What a great dealership! Can’t recall the owners name (Mick?) but thanks to him and 123hotdog for the help with tire balance. When you get a balance be sure to tell them ya need the FunCycle upgrade and put some glue on the tape of those wheel weights for added strength. :D Think I heard Painter thru a weight too.

Thanks SlingRider for the little spin in the quad in Richmond. :thumbup:

Thanks to Ghost, ghostrider and their little drone friend, we'll call it Casper... great videos and slides Tim and Shirl appreciate all the hard work!

We had a blast on our group rides thanks to our fearless leader FunCycle Gerald you rock brother! :thumbsup:

Thanks to FunCycle (again), Bu11sh1t  EjFord  Goats_Hogs  JoeB  Painter  SlingRider  maverick5990  Hodge and Sling Cat for incredible group rides and great fellowship! Lovin’ the “Back of the Dragon” , what a great ride! Thanks to Harvey for being quick to tell the Virginia trooper which way the Spyders went ;)

Thanks again y’all for the priceless memories! Rho and I will definitely be back next year, the hornet stings won't keep her away. 8o Which reminds me thanks to John Price and Nancy for the help with that.

I'll try and get some pics posted here soon...

• What happened to the DANCE VIDEO?