MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • This was the best event I’ve ever attended! Great people, fantastic roads, good food and drink, friendly locals (albeit one who called 911 on us!) and so relaxed and well planned.

Bu11sh1t was absolutely amazing on the Back of the Dragon........ I think it was that rope he tied to the back of my Sling! Well done Harvey! You can ride with the best for sure! Thank you for one of the best rides behind FunCycle I’ve ever had... bar none!

Harvey, Gerald, Jim Camp, Brent, Larry, Joe, EJ, Rene’, Dave, Kieth, and anyone I forgot who road with the “Fast Group” ...... You guys ROCK!

• You may not beat Funcycle here next year but I hope you come early.

I do have a few more back roads to check. On Monday I rode around for two hours listing to the BANJO's playing (yes! I was totally lost in the back country) there was no map for where I was at. I then decided I had better start listening to what the GPS was telling me.

• Missed you Mitch , MACAWS ...... My thoughts and prayers are with you Brother. On the way down I kept thinking I would throw my keys to you!

Thank you my friend. I was looking forward to seeing you again it has been way too long!

Hope all is well with you..

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• This was the best event I’ve ever attended! Great people, fantastic roads, good food and drink, friendly locals (albeit one who called 911 on us!) and so relaxed and well planned.

Bu11sh1t was absolutely amazing on the Back of the Dragon........ I think it was that rope he tied to the back of my Sling! Well done Harvey! You can ride with the best for sure! Thank you for one of the best rides behind FunCycle I’ve ever had... bar none!

Harvey, Gerald, Jim Camp, Brent, Larry, Joe, EJ, Rene’, Kieth, and anyone I forgot who road with the “Fast Group” ...... You guys ROCK!

You are certainly welcome back. I don't want you to feel left out. There was allot of 911 calling this week I believe. I'm glad the state lines are close and the counties are small.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Anybody know anything about this?? My neighbor at the end of the Holler found these three chairs on his property.

He wants to know, "what the hell is a wokka Boomer  MACAWS

Dang, a seat reserved for me, sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully next year if there is a repeat.

It looked like one hell of an event, great job 123hotdog

• We got home safe about 6:30 and jumped on the mower. Just walked in the shop. Yard probably looks really bad because it got dark on me before I got done and my new mower don't have lights YET!

Glad you folks are safe. Thanks for making the trip up and thank that wife of yours for all the great pics. Thank you for the drone footage.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I really enjoyed riding with you today after brunch. This is not the right place to do this but I'm going to anyway. For those of you that don't know Hodge, he is from far away. You would never know it. What a down to earth guy. He is young enough to be my son. Now somebody please tell me why in the hell when we got a beer after riding, Funcycle and I got carded and Hodge did not??(?(:/:/ No picture but it was funny as Hell.:D:D:D

Yah that Hodge is a pretty good guy , and he is from the funny place far away, Hell almost 20 minutes from me and a bit further from our National Rep, gooseman . And Hodges travelling companion, Jennifer , She's another crazy Canuck, Those two have been piling on the Slingshot miles in the last year or two, I can hardly keep up !

• I know all have already said how great a ride and event this was so I will skip that part. Harvey Bu11sh1t would tell me to shut the .... up anyway. 😊. Instead I would like to thank Tim and Denise for giving so many of us an incredible opportunity to deepen existing friendships and form new ones that will last much long then we can imagine. I am opportunity to spend time with folks I have not seen in a very long time and to be honest spend quality time with. The “Fast Crew” was an awesome time. Can’t thank FunCycle , ThomSS , Goats_Hogs  Hodge  EjFord  JoeB  maverick5990 and Keith (can’t remember your avatar) enough for allowing me to be a part of the crew.

Tim 123hotdog and Denise I feel like I have added to my family. You two are special people and very much look forward to future gatherings.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Oh. I almost forgot. Harvey did really ride the dragon. The nose of his sling was locked into the backend of Jim’s sling so he was towed.

Just want to get the truth out there. :00006725::00006725:

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• We got home safe about 6:30 and jumped on the mower. Just walked in the shop. Yard probably looks really bad because it got dark on me before I got done and my new mower don't have lights YET!

You can check with someone on here about lights for your mower. I am sure he has put them on something old and studied it fully. You know what I am sayin.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Wonderful time, and a fast weekend! Just happy as a 6 year old kid on Christmas morning that we could make it! Thanks to all that helped, Tim and Denise for sure! Sorry the locals (read as Tim and Denise) must pay the price (locally, helmet wise)!

Just an FYI, we are home safe, and I may be trading up to a boosted Slingshot soon. Details to those that do not know to follow..... might be a few days............

• I know it's been said here a few times but this was one of if not the best event I have been to. I have met more people and made more friends here then any other event. The roads are great, the weather was great and thanks to Tim and Denise I got a good start on putting on that weight for winter.:thumbsup:

It was a pleasure meeting you! Definitely an amazing event , but the people is what makes these things successful!!