MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • That is the same one that I got when my other flip took a dump. So I beat you to it. But no one knows how to get the net on it.

• We be seeing ya'll Friday work permitting. Some family members(Adam &Brandy Green) with a sling called "Ripley" should get there early enough Thursday evening to hang out with y'all a bit. Welcome them to the party!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• You woulda been right at home here. We have your Texas heat here this week.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Tim, Tonya and I are coming in tomorrow. She had a shot in her back today and we need to wait until she feels like driving, so not sure what time we are arriving!

We are going on a ride at 4pm Thursday and then showing up at dinner. You are welcome to join us. We launching from the dealer.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• First of all, there is still time. Come on. Still plenty of riding to do. Gonna ride this heat wave all week long. We hid in the mountains from the sun for hours yesterday.

I hope these are the pics you are looking for.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Okay folks as this event starts to really take shape, I have copies of the flyer as well as turn by turn directions to every ride. The flyer takes allot of questions out of the event and keeps everybody up to speed. We all owe it to Designer (Marty). Thanks for taking the time and having unlimited patience in mapping the rides.

For those that haven't met me. I'm the Fat Guy in Bibs and my girlfriend is the woman yelling at the Fat Guy in Bibs. Make sure to get a flyer from me when you see me so you can be up to speed. All times and locations are on it except for the bonus ride on Saturday which I will cover in the riders meeting Saturday morning.

I will hand out turn by turn directions to each Sling or every other Sling before each ride. Gps won't save you on some of these rides.

Marty spent allot of time and effort on these. Take em. You might be glad you did.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Anybody get any pictures from Kurves and Kudzu yesterday? Didn't have my handy co-pilot with me last night. Post em if you did. Even post the bee sting dance. :D

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• If I ever get a chance to go in anybody's house that owns a flip phone, I'm going to look for a rear projection big screen tv.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• This photo is for those that rode to White top yesterday. This is the view we would seen had the trees not been grown up so much.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Hello again,

Attached links are for planned Mayhem in the Mountains rides. You can send these maps to your phone or download for GPS as you wish. I would doubt that we will have good (any?) cell service on some of these roads. As Tim posted yesterday, he will have printed copies to hand out in the drivers meeting before each ride. We will be traveling today, please direct any questions to Tim. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Friendship Motorsports to South Holston Dam (Friday am - return using same route)

https://goo.gl/maps/BW8FZB8mNDAEiuZg6

Friendship Motorsports to Shady Valley Country Store (Saturday am)

https://goo.gl/maps/XJkM9uNyowVNUeFj9

Shady Valley Country Store to Friendship Motorsports (Saturday return option 1)

https://goo.gl/maps/GoUEDBQSYyVW9gQr6

Shady Valley Country Store to Back of the Dragon Store ((Saturday return option 2)

https://goo.gl/maps/X4w6VwReXYLuRfUh7

Back of the Dragon to Friendship Motorsports (option 2 continued)

https://goo.gl/maps/FneSc8nYayVgy4Db9

Frinedship Motorsports to Golden Corral (Sunday am)

https://goo.gl/maps/rxjerpGYzQXsVGoU

regards, Marty and Cathy

• First of all, there is still time. Come on. Still plenty of riding to do. Gonna ride this heat wave all week long. We hid in the mountains from the sun for hours yesterday.

Yes sir, talked with them for about an hour last night on the phone. Oh, and MACAWS it wasn't no damned flip phone, both modern iPhones and the quality was outstanding :P

• Yes sir, talked with them for about an hour last night on the phone. Oh, and MACAWS it wasn't no damned flip phone, both modern iPhones and the quality was outstanding :P

That is good to know - however I will never own a smart phone

Hell I remember when we didn't even have cell phones I remember when we didn't even have pagers.

Just a personal choice

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Everybody. Gift Bags will be handed out at the beginning of the ride Saturday. Anybody know why these are perfect gift bags?

Hello. Check the color. Lime Squeeze is perfect .

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

I see rear protection plates behind those quad conversions. Who are those guys?:/

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)