MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • Glad to have you folks. We went to our first event last year and the fun has never stopped. This community continues to amaze me with support and knowledge coming from many different directions. Good people on this forum. If you would go to participants at the beginning of this thread and register.

Just finally got back to the forum. New to this forum thingy. So I click on participants in the first post? Sorry for being a pest.

2019 GT

Three years of too much stuff to list

• For those of you that hasn't been here before the shop will do. It's lit there's room. It's nothing like Macaws. Mitch I gotta do this, we are all envious. I told my girlfriend if I ever had to have any dangerous surgery, please don't take me to a hospital, they are too dirty. I want my surgery done in Mitch's shop. :POKESS:Sorry Mitch. I love that place.

Shop envy is a real thing. Use the desire to inspire!

And the hospital is no place for a sick person!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just finally got back to the forum. New to this forum thingy. So I click on participants in the first post? Sorry for being a pest.

If you still can't get registered. Call me directly 423 384 7733. I'll be glad to help. I'm on road duty today fixing potholes in the heat so bear with me if I have to call you back.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Making the ROADS all nice for us....????????????????????

My road has six potholes on it and I am fixing them this week so they will be ready for next week. It's not bad at all. I drive my Sling on it all the time but I don't want to risk somebody with a lowered Sling dragging. Neighbors love me around here for this sort of thing.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I was just informed from headquarters (Switzerland) that I have to reschedule my vacation because I got just one of the biggest order from a customer, and I have to organize everything with them. The only good things are I get a commission and they will pay for hotel and gas on my next trip equal to what it would have been.:(:(

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I was just informed from headquarters (Switzerland) that I have to reschedule my vacation because I got just one of the biggest order from a customer, and I have to organize everything with them. The only good things are I get a commission and they will pay for hotel and gas on my next trip equal to what it would have been.:(:(

I hate you aren't going to make it. Hope to see you next year.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

Can I send you my money now for a few cases of the best chocolate in the world?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The previous post is just a repost. No changes have been made. I will be going back and reposting some things the closer we get to the event.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Wal-Mart and Dollar General addresses close to dealer

Dollar General

6869 Gate City Highway

Bristol Va

Dollar General

1401 Euclid Ave

Bristol Va

Wal-Mart

21531 Market Center

Bristol Va

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• For anyone going to breakfast any day other than Sunday.

I recommend:

The Lighthouse Diner

2520 West State Street

Bristol, TN (that's right one city, two states)

https://www.theoldlighthousediner.com/

They are open 7-3

Plenty of parking and walking distance to the Rodeway Inn and the Slingshot Dealer

Good people good food good service

We all went there during the preview for Mayhem in the Mountains

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• As Mayhem in the Mountains gets closer I will be posting some things that are probably a repeat post but I just want to remind some people.

The average high and low temperature for that weekend is a high of 78 and a low of 58. It was like that yesterday here. Awesome weather for Slingshot.

When typing in GPS. Please remember we are one city in two states meaning you gotta know what state your in. Sounds crazy but it happens all the time.

My dealer is in Virginia but the car lot across the street from him is in Tennessee.

Helmets. Allot want to know I'm sure.

Both states require them. Since Denise and I put the Bullet Speed top on we have not put a helmet on. The law is gray when it comes to a fixed roof.

I have actually had my picture took with the police without a helmet on and a keg in the passenger side seat at a road check.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Post #378 on this thread is the form to be filled out for trailer parking. I only have two release forms Macaws and Wrenchman.

Post #379 is about the show and shine at 6pm Saturday at the dealer. I will post a picture of the plaques when they are finished. Trophy shop still trying to get a Slingshot on them.:D

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• The previous post is just a repost. No changes have been made. I will be going back and reposting some things the closer we get to the event.

We should be up there by early afternoon Thursday, between noon - 1 pm anything planned before the dinner?

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'