MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • I just made a few suggestions based on what we learned at our own events. Tim is a natural with the gift of gab. He has managed to get more local support in his town than I have in several events. He and his better half are two of the most down to earth and giving people you will ever meet. He has a ton of passion with our addiction and I promise you will see it all when you attend..

Thank you my friend

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• 40 Slings.

I wish no ill will toward the popularity of this event, but I hope all the spots don't fill up before I can commit 100% since I am still Slingless.

Ditto here. I'm not Slingless, but there are other factors. I've not committed, but it's not from lack of want or ability. I could say I was coming, book a room, all is good. But is that fair? No... what if I knock out a SS owner that really wants to go.. and then I don't?

I'd register and book if I knew I wasn't gambling.... only to knock out some one that wants to come.... really wants to! I want to, and I understand!

So just so you all know.... I will be holding off a bit longer, but might make the decision to come at the last minute! If I do, figure there will be 41 (or more) there... 'cause unless y'all come at me at once, I don't think there's one of you that can convince me otherwise.... :D

Seriously trying to work out the details on my end!

• There is always a spot for you brother - don't you worry, I know people!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I wish no ill will toward the popularity of this event, but I hope all the spots don't fill up before I can commit 100% since I am still Slingless.

Come out and join us. I will have an open seat and you would be the first individual who has been behind the wheel of mine. If you spend the weekend with this 'bunch' it wont take long to 'bite the bullet' or jump ship.

• Okay really, someone as far as me who really wants to go, but I’ll just stay here in the oven so someone else can take my spot. I really am jealous of all you but I will sacrifice and stay here, I mean I’ll just say can’t go so there is a spot, no really, I can’t go but let my spot go to someone who wants go ahead and take it. I mean go ahead and let someone take my spot, seriously. I’ll just suffer here in 108 temperatures. So consider the spot open, I mean my spot open. Promise that I won’t come try to get my spot this year, can’t promise about next year, but this year I will not be able to attend. So sorry! Just consider me the sacrificial lamb. I do want to see pics or none of it happened!

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Okay really, someone as far as me who really wants to go, but I’ll just stay here in the oven so someone else can take my spot. I really am jealous of all you but I will sacrifice and stay here, I mean I’ll just say can’t go so there is a spot, no really, I can’t go but let my spot go to someone who wants go ahead and take it. I mean go ahead and let someone take my spot, seriously. I’ll just suffer here in 108 temperatures. So consider the spot open, I mean my spot open. Promise that I won’t come try to get my spot this year, can’t promise about next year, but this year I will not be able to attend. So sorry! Just consider me the sacrificial lamb. I do want to see pics or none of it happened!

JUST SAYIN

Boomer for those of you that don't get to come this year; that is an excuse to come early next year. You are 100% correct on this forum. One of the first things I learned on this forum is it didn't happen unless there are pictures.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I wish no ill will toward the popularity of this event, but I hope all the spots don't fill up before I can commit 100% since I am still Slingless.

No kidding. Come out and join us. If you think you are confused about which Sling to buy now, spend some time with this bunch. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM INCLUDING ME CAN TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ONE JUST LIKE THEIRS.grin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squaredgrin-squared

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• There will always be a spot for you here. Better make it. If you don't make it, I'm coming up there this fall. We can't keep you away. You already know the way here. You'd just sit a the Velero and wait on us to ride by. Lol! I hope you make it.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

JUST SAYIN

Image result for sacrificial lamb gif

• Come out and join us. I will have an open seat and you would be the first individual who has been behind the wheel of mine. If you spend the weekend with this 'bunch' it wont take long to 'bite the bullet' or jump ship.

Thanks so much EjFord for the offer.I hope I don't have to take you up on it,cause that means I have my own.But for some crazy reason I don't have my own by then,I may take you up on it.

• [quote='123hotdog','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7809-mayhem-in-the-mountains-fri-sep-13th-2019-10-42-am-sun-sep-15th-2019-11-42-am/&postID=278635#post278635']

Nothing wrong with being a Vegetarian but if I have any coming Friday night please let me know.slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/98647/

[/quote]

Meat, I need meat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter