MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • On my last bottle. I do have a special one for you. Unless my kids ate it. I should check.

Hah, Haa.....kids are like that!!!:D

No worries....I'll bring you another one....can't let you run out.......it could come in handy if/when the Zombiepocalypse hits us...and we all have to be prepared for that!!!!=O Looking forward to seeing you and your lovely wife again!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Janet & I will both be there, Just booked our room at the Comfort Inn. Looking forward to seeing old friends again and riding some new roads.

Please make sure you update your participation so that we have an accurate head count. Looking forward to seeing both of you again.

OK not you but your lovely wife!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Just booked the Comfort Inn. arrive on the 12th departing on the 16. I may stay a few more days and ride some of what I call the southern loops, which are a few miles west of Bristol. If anyone else wants to do this just let me know. I can come earlier or stay later, makes no difference to me.

• For those that have never been to Virginia there are 15 motorcycle loops to ride. To ride all of them it will take you at least 7 days. They work out to three different areas. The Southern loops are located around Pennington Gap and will take you 3 days about 500 miles and four loops. The middle section will be in the area of Wise or Coeburn and is six loops around 700 miles and will take you at least four days. The Northern loops are around Richlands or Claypool with four loops about 400 miles and you should be able to do in 2 days. This section also includes Back Of The Dragon and the Snake which you can do from Bristol in one day. All of this is just going by mileage so any of this could take a little more time to site see. I am going to ride all of them in the future instead of going to Maggie. 3 or 4 days at a time or just go and spend the week. Anyone up for some of this just let me know WHEN.

• For those that have never been to Virginia there are 15 motorcycle loops to ride. To ride all of them it will take you at least 7 days. They work out to three different areas. The Southern loops are located around Pennington Gap and will take you 3 days about 500 miles and four loops. The middle section will be in the area of Wise or Coeburn and is six loops around 700 miles and will take you at least four days. The Northern loops are around Richlands or Claypool with four loops about 400 miles and you should be able to do in 2 days. This section also includes Back Of The Dragon and the Snake which you can do from Bristol in one day. All of this is just going by mileage so any of this could take a little more time to site see. I am going to ride all of them in the future instead of going to Maggie. 3 or 4 days at a time or just go and spend the week. Anyone up for some of this just let me know WHEN.

I will try my best to do something stupid enough to get me fired next week.

Then I can join you until I have to sell the sling to buy food....

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Awesome. In honor of ThomaSS registering I will be in the Sling tomorrow on the mountain after work and a picture to follow.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Sorry for the delay. Took a bee sting really close to the eye. ;(:cursing:;(

So, in honor of ThomaSS registering, I'll make this a good one.

This is my favorite curve on "The Snake"

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• We rode that twice on July 1st. With the lack of traffic early in the day, and the condition of the asphalt (paved last year as I understand it), it became my current favorite road to ride topping all others.

• Welcome SlingRider to the first annual "Mayhem in the Mountains" BTW, SlingRider I will have to compliment you on the choice of the color of your Sling.:thumbsup:

Just a shout out to Goats_Hogs. :/Sure seems to be plenty of people committed from up your way. Plenty of people to ride down with. Just sayin.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

Edited 2 times, last by 123hotdog ().