Loking for a part

• Yup tried the hole at what looked to be the end of the crack. I think when Alpha made these they might of used a lower (cheaper) grade of stainless. Does not weld real good after being used. I think my best bet is to just bite the bullet and buy a DDM, 1320 or some other brand that will be around to take care of the buyer if there is a problem. Anybody got a lead on a good deal for a header?

LC

• Yup tried the hole at what looked to be the end of the crack. I think when Alpha made these they might of used a lower (cheaper) grade of stainless. Does not weld real good after being used. I think my best bet is to just bite the bullet and buy a DDM, 1320 or some other brand that will be around to take care of the buyer if there is a problem. Anybody got a lead on a good deal for a header?

LC

Put one of the ZZP headers on my sling last month - very happy with it. Have the ZZP exhaust as well.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

LC

The ZZP exhaust is really nice. You can easily reach all the bolts to torque them down. The 1320 (on both our Slings) has two bolts that are extremely difficult to torque.