Harley plant closed

• I too have seen less bikes on the road but the majority of bikes I do see in my area are Harleys. When you look on Craigslist for used bikes, the Harleys on there are endless. It's like 3 to 1 over other brands. I think people have bought Harley's in the past as a status symbol and not to ride (not all people but some) I was one of those people. For Harley to close a plant in KC to layoff 800 and expand in another state just to hire 450 more there; sounds more like moving and consolidating than closing. I hate to see any company in this country close. Back to the original post, I can't believe how few bikes there are on the road here and I live in some of the best riding in this country or the world for that matter.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Rumor is harley is going to build all their bikes in china now. They can't make any profit by paying workers a living wage. Gotta go with those slave labor camps corporate America company's love so much. I'll post more on this later when the little bird lands on my front porch with more breaking news.

• I too have seen less bikes on the road but the majority of bikes I do see in my area are Harleys. When you look on Craigslist for used bikes, the Harleys on there are endless. It's like 3 to 1 over other brands. I think people have bought Harley's in the past as a status symbol and not to ride (not all people but some) I was one of those people. For Harley to close a plant in KC to layoff 800 and expand in another state just to hire 450 more there; sounds more like moving and consolidating than closing. I hate to see any company in this country close. Back to the original post, I can't believe how few bikes there are on the road here and I live in some of the best riding in this country or the world for that matter.

It was nice over the Memorial Day weekend. Saw lots of bikes and slings, I took both the bike & slingshot for rides. I also took one of the grand kids for a ride in the slingshot. It was cool to see other slingshot riders and do a wave. The grandkid got a "kick" out of it! Lots of smiles!

I'm also going to the Pocono NASCAR race this weekend. Hoping to take the sling but rain may be in the forecast?

https://www.yorkdispatch.com/s…o-york-county/1078012001/