New POP ON CRUISER TOP For T-Bar Frame

• This new POP ON CRUISER TOP for the new T-BAR Frame, provides the ultimate in all weather protection for those who desire it, when you desire it !

The coverage of this Cruiser Top is unparralled, yet with just a click of the two Quick Latch (hood buttons), the front end disengages, remove the rear roll hoop Velcro locks and it's Popped ON AND OFF that fast , Three minutes ,one person, no tools required.

This Semi Rigid Soft Top consists of the best Sunbrella Plus, materials velcroed over an aluminum tubular skeleton. The entire aluminum skeleton remains attached with the Cruiser Top when removed and can be hung on the wall in the garage until those extreme weather rides demand it. Conversely the Cruiser Top can be ran year round if so desired.

• looks like you are making this T-Bar frame into the foundation for a complete roofing system

seems like a very good idea

I very much look forward to seeing what people have to say about all of these things after they have been road tested

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Damn, I just ordered a Gull Wing top. And NOW you come out with this???? Where were you when I was looking for other tops. Wish I had know about this coming out.

the Gull wing top is a great top - I think its better looking and better built that the Polaris top

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies