Opinion on warning lights

• Hi, I have a 2016.5 SL LE. In the last 10 days I had it in to address the brake failure light which was part of a technical bulletin and was done free of charge. I brought it back 5 days later and had the 5,000 mile service done and my Demon Speed Shop CAI installed. I had a blast on the 20 minute drive home. Loved the sound and throttle response. Drove it hard!.no lights.. The next day shortly after starting I had 3 warning lights appear. Brake Failure, ABS, and something else in the left cluster. I pulled over after a couple miles and shut off and looked under hood for loose hoses. Everything seemed tight. I restarted and no lights. I have now driven it 4 additional times, probability 60 miles or better with no lights appearing.. Any ideas?.. I called the dealer and they said to bring it in if it happens again.. Interested in getting your thoughts on what might have happened. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• [quote='Bigdog','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7760-opinion-on-warning-lights/&postID=269288#post269288']

Those lights are related . Loose plug.

[/quote]

Any idea which one?.. I've looked all over and haven't found anything loose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk