3 - Wheeler Rally, Deadwood SD

• I am not advertising this: Just putting the information out there.

I got an email from Polaris saying that they were looking forward to everyone at the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally.

Why is this the first time I am hearing of it?

And why isn't it listed on here somewhere?

I searched and found that some people mentioned that they passed through Deadwood in the past, but no real notice of a GTG for Slingshots.

• Looked at the vendor list, other than F4 customs didnt see any who would have Slingshot goodies, but I did notice that Vanderhall is going to be giving demo rides - - Does Polaris ever show up at any of the events with Slingshots?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have gone to it three times now, is not a commercial event, mostly is about socializing and riding.

It is very different than most of the events held in the south which mostly focus on making money aka organizers charging you for the privilege of even just walking in to say hello.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• For example the first year we went to it was by random luck, We had gone to the black hills to ride our sport bikes with a small group of friends and rant into the rally and ended up joining it even though we were not on "trikes" at the time, everyone was cool and made us feel like part of the pack which was not what we were expecting based on a previews year experience in sturgis which ended with my gf bike being vandalized.

That time we did not participate on the "scheduled" rides so we were allowed to mingle and check things out without shelling a penny, which I thought was rather kind of them.

Which is why I thought it was very messed up when KayTwo was told he could not go to maggie valley on his car with the kids(just for a day) to say hello unless he pony up the entrance fee a few years ago.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().