• RECENTLY I HAVE HAD A FEW OCCURRENCES WHERE WHEN I AM DRIVING THE VOLUME ON MY STEREO IN MY 2018 SLR LE JUST GOES OUT. THE STEREO STAYS ON JUST NO VOLUME. IF I PULL OVER AND SHUT THE SS OFF AND RESTART EVERYTHING IS FINE. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS ISSUE? WHAT WAS THE FIX?

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• That happened to my 2016 oem radio when it was hot(not all the time though) I ended up replacing it out of pocket since dealer said because it only happens once in a while and it's hard for the dealer to replicate Polaris would not cover a replacement.

So I just bit the bullet and bought a Sony and haven't had an issue since, however it wasn't until I replaced the OEM that I came to appreciate the built-in AVC(auto volume control) which my Sony doesn't have.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Recent update, Dealer says it is the amplifier and is waiting for approval from Polaris to replace it. It has only been a week with no reply from dealer but I have contacted Polaris who said they called the dealer and are waiting for the claim to be submitted so the parts can be ordered and shipped out.

• New word from Polaris, I had to get all up dates completed and same result after about 3-5 minutes of radio playing music at level 2 the sound goes away and will not retrun until you shut off key and restart SS

• Any word on a fix for your stereo problem? I have the same problem, Dealer called Polaris and was told to make some adjustment on stereo. That had fixed similar problems. Well it did not work so next is to tear into to the speaker because Polaris said a few Slr Le's were shipped with the wrong speakers. We will see!

• Polaris has had me due up dates, It did not change a thing still shuts sound off. and have not responded to anything from dealer, I have ordered a new AMP as the dealer says that is the problem and am awaiting it to come in 10 days and counting. Original complaint started with Polaris on 28 May 2019 still no resolution

• Hell mine will play by itself, I swore it was possessed but was told later actual radio was stashed in there somewhere I just removed the face plate. But at the time I was ready to call a priest.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Glad to hear CHGOSLINGSHOT. Hope that is the cure!

I took mine back friday, tech called Polaris who informed them to order an amp

also. Should be in this week.

CHGO SLINGSHOT

• Update over the weekend I had the same issue again if i turn up volume above 3 after about 10 minutes of driving it shuts all volume off, fix is to stop the SS turn off ignition and than re start it and everything is fine for another 10 minutes or so.

• THE DEALER REPLACED THE STOCK AMP AND THE PROBLEM IS FIXED. I RECENTLY REMOVED THE STOCK AMP FROM MY SLING SHOT AND INSTALLED A NEW STEREO SYSTEM WITH A KICKER AMP, IF YOU NEED A NEW ONE I HAVE ONE I WILL SELL, IT TOOK THE DEALER OVER 5 WEEKS TO GET THE AMP FROM POLARIS.