New Product!!! 9.5” Performance Clutch Upgrade

• Get em while they’re hot kids!!!!

New 9.5” performance clutches are ready for sale!!!!

https://zzperformance.com/coll…erformance-clutch-upgrade

The stock clutch on the Polaris Slingshot is 9”. ZZPerformance has developed a 9.5" performance clutch upgrade for your Polaris Slingshot. The kit will come with a custom Fidanza aluminum flywheel, OEM flywheel bolts, Clutch Masters sprung 6 puck clutch disc and FX400 pressure plate designed specifically for the Slingshot, pressure plate bolts, pilot bearing, and a clutch alignment tool. The pedal is great for daily driving but will hold anything you can throw at it. This is the same clutch used in our record setting turbo powered Slingshot running 26psi of boost.
    This is the best clutch solution on the market and outperforms any 9" aftermarket clutches on the market. More performance, less price.

Fits all models 2015-2019.

ZZPerformance, Go Fast Not Broke
    EST 2000

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Sounds like a winner...

Who wants to drop my Slingshot out from under my engine? :POKESS:

Hey I know that Bill Martin is a freakin expert at clutch replacement. I think he did it prolly 2 or 3 times. Just get him a chair and some sippin:thumbsup:8)

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Hey I know that Bill Martin is a freakin expert at clutch replacement. I think he did it prolly 2 or 3 times. Just get him a chair and some sippin:thumbsup:8)

YEP - 3 times then put original clutch back in :cursing: Slingrazor is now the authority on SS clutch replacement due to my Sling. Never seen a guy work so hard ....on somebody else’s stuff. In my defense I did get him at will Dr Peppers and even occasionally turned the fan off me and on him - after all I did contribute to the best of my ability :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• [quote='airoutlaw','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7732-new-product-9-5-performance-clutch-upgrade/&postID=268806#post268806']

Sounds like a winner...

Who wants to drop my Slingshot out from under my engine? :POKESS:

[/quote]

I am more than happy to do that for you!

ZZPerformance, Go Fast Not Broke
    EST 2000

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke