NEW VENTILATING SEAT PADS AVAILABLE

• wjfyfe currently each pad comes with 8 velcro pad sewn in the back, four in the bottom , four on top, you can see them in the rolled up photo above, these are for the guys who pretty much want to run them all the time, you then stick the mating 8, stick it, Velcro pads on the seat . But I have more samples arriving this week where there is a meter of Velcro strap placed through the pads across the top and near the base , both on the back, to loop around the seat. They wont be visible from the front.

• kev Any idea if these will fit PRP seats? How do the "new" straps wrap around? I'm hesitant to go sticking Velcro tabs on Ostrich leather, even if they are on the back where "you can't see them."

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Red Rocker  John Price the Velcro pads were really a left over from Ventisists use of them on hard pan seats , non upholstered.

Each seat now comes with a small strap woven through the back 3 '' down from the top and 24 '' down from the top . the straps are plenty long enough to reach around any seat and will have some left to be trimmed if need be and just clasp together . the quick snap buckles can be quickly unfastened and the pads stored behind the seat or elsewhere when not in use .

One of the things I quickly learned on my first 500 mile leg down to Maggie in the damp mist rain on and off all day, was in cool or damp weather you won't want them as they let the cool damp breeze blow under your bottom , tucking them behind the seat plants yourself down onto the vinyl again warming you up. It's in the hot weather that these pads really shine , providing that desired cooling ventilation.

• John Price they will fit any seat, but are not as wide as some seat bottoms , they measure 13 '' wide at the bottom and 42 '' long . you can choose how much you wish to slide them up or down in the seat. the straps can just be placed around the seat back , no need to strap the bottom in place , though one could if they wanted too . I did not have the straps or velcros attached on my trip down to Maggie Valley and the cushions stayed in place when the passenger seat was empty just from the shoulder straps and waist band of my four point harnesses hanging in them.

• Red Rocker  John Price the Velcro pads were really a left over from Ventisists use of them on hard pan seats , non upholstered.

Each seat now comes with a small strap woven through the back 3 '' down from the top and 24 '' down from the top . the straps are plenty long enough to reach around any seat and will have some left to be trimmed if need be and just clasp together . the quick snap buckles can be quickly unfastened and the pads stored behind the seat or elsewhere when not in use .

One of the things I quickly learned on my first 500 mile leg down to Maggie in the damp mist rain on and off all day, was in cool or damp weather you won't want them as they let the cool damp breeze blow under your bottom , tucking them behind the seat plants yourself down onto the vinyl again warming you up. It's in the hot weather that these pads really shine , providing that desired cooling ventilation.

Excellent, I have already placed an order

• OK, we're back and finally got to try out our Ventist seat cushions. To keep it short and sweet, it was in the 90's today, we can actually feel the air circulating around our backs and butts, so they do exactly as advertised. If we were to change them at all the front of the seat part is just a bit narrow to fit the seat properly so it could be a couple of inches wider? Also, an added bonus is that the extra cushioning makes the original seats more comfortable, so, overall, even though these cushions are kinda pricey, our ride is now cooler and more comphy, at a cost significantly cheaper than replacement seats, which helps justify the cost.

We relocated the existing straps so they go around the back of the seat bottom, and where the seat back narrows under the headrest.

We like em! :)

Bill