Finally making some changes to the White Beast!... and...... Maggie Vally info.

• Lots of goodies and news in this thread.

I have been waiting and laying low for a while. But now it's time to wake up and start posting lots of pictures of all the items about to be installed. And as I do the installs I will take and post tons of detailed pictures. When the beast gets to Maggie Valley it should be dialed in at 23psi on 93 octane and ready to carve any road.

Now here is some info on new items that will be arriving this week for the White Beast....

Tomorrow the new AEM CD-7G Software programmable guage is going to arrive.

Tomorrow my favorite welder Adam Lyle is going to weld in my dual front hand brakes.

Tomorrow my new brake flairing tool, line bending tool, and 108 piece fitting kit will be here along with 25 feet of 3/16 steel line.

Tomorrow I recieve my Anti-lag (turbo go pop pop) information so I can make some mighty sweet fire and noise.

Tomorrow my new Mickey Thompson Steet Comp tires will be here. I am mounting a new 19" and a new 20" for Maggie Valley.

Tonight I am ordering shirts for Maggie Valley and future events that I can make it to. I am ordering black, white, orange and the safety green shirts. They will be nice normal T-shirts with single color ink. You can order from the online store if you want something fancier like the moisture wicking or a full color logo. I appreciate every shirt that I sell. Every penny helps. I just wanted to make sure I have plenty of nice looking shirts for yall to buy at the events.

All the event shirts will have the pissed off panda looking over the windshield on the back and the front pocket area will have the crazy eyes panda and the website address. And I'll be using a little heavier ounce shirt so they last a while longer.

Remember ,,,, if yall want some moisture wicking shirts or some of the other designs please order them from the online store. I haven't sold anything in over 2 months from the online store.

Also at the event I will have plenty of different kinds of stickers and decals. And if you want me to make you some decals that are more personalized we can take your order and money and then ship them to you once I get back and produce them. So if you have had an idea for a sticker and just didnt have a way to tell someone that could make it. Well now you do!.

More info to come in this thread soon.

• I just finished the Morimoto Halo Switchback lights last week. I will post some pics of them soon. (additional 40hp):D

I also changed my oil and filter (additional 20hp) :Dand I changed the sparky pluggy thingies last week (additional 50hp) :D

I also installed the ZZ Performance camera mounts last week… (additional 15hp):D

If I actually wash it I bet I can get close to 300hp 8o

• A neck collar and a hemorrhoid donut for that butt-clenching power!

I'm looking forward to seeing this setup and meeting you in Hunstsville next month. Have you figured out a price per ride? I'll take the package deal!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I agree with MACAWS & FunCycle! That AEM gauge looks really neat. I assume it requires normal OBDII signals/ECU compatibility and it sure doesn't look inexpensive, but it does look very versatile and COOL!

No, It actually works with the CAN bus and AEM and Haltech work together. Here is some info.

• Wait a sec... is that a cervical neck collar I see?

I've heard of "head snapping acceleration", but really?

I wanted to try a neck brace to get some of the stress of holding my head forward. My head doesn't rest on the seat when I am driving. It is actually several inches forward of the seat. I had 2 disk fused in my neck a few years ago and now I have the worst neck pain after a day of riding at high speeds. I am continuously subconsciously holding my head forward. Between holding my head forward, twisty roads, taking off hard at every stop, and sliding around like a 4 year old on a big wheel tricycle it is just making my neck muscles burn and ache. So yea,, in a way, a little of all of the above gets to my neck after a while. I just figured that I would give them a try. They were cheap enough to give a try and see if they could brace my neck just a little bit. ..

• I wanted to try a neck brace to get some of the stress of holding my head forward. My head doesn't rest on the seat when I am driving. It is actually several inches forward of the seat. I had 2 disk fused in my neck a few years ago and now I have the worst neck pain after a day of riding at high speeds. I am continuously subconsciously holding my head forward. Between holding my head forward, twisty roads, taking off hard at every stop, and sliding around like a 4 year old on a big wheel tricycle it is just making my neck muscles burn and ache. So yea,, in a way, a little of all of the above gets to my neck after a while. I just figured that I would give them a try. They were cheap enough to give a try and see if they could brace my neck just a little bit. ..

Do be safe out there! I was just joshing about 'neck snapping acceleration' - let's keep it a joke!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• About to go meet the FedEx truck. I must have something wrong with me…. I almost left with my shirt inside out. :thumbsup:

We've all been there at one point or another. I know I've gone running shirtless in warm up pants and slippers down the driveway as soon as I heard the truck coming down the street. I probably looked like a junkie waiting to get his next fix.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Those neck braces are the worst. I hate using mine in the FD at track events. They work for increased safety on impacts I am sure, but kill comfort and range of motion. Don't expect to be able to look left and right quickly/safely at stop signs for cross traffic. Try this instead after your ride...

mobile-taco.png

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D