Vender shout out

• Had an issue with my Injen CAI heatshield paint coating peeling off. It’s been covered and a new replacement is in the mail.

I sent this picture and asked if it was covered. Next thing you know I get a shipment email with a tracking number.

Thank you, well done.

• Injen....who do you think it is?

I went straight to them with my warranty question and they took care of it.....that makes them a vender.....they make them, sell them, and warranty them....

Ok I will try to enlighten you on the nature of your mistake without resorting to sarcasm or insults.

Lets say that I make the statement " I had a problem with my JRI Shocks, went to the vendor and they resolved my issue fast ,the vendor honored the warranty without hassle etc etc etc bla bla bla"

So how can people know who was the vendor, since JRI's are sold by slingmods,DDM,Liteyoursling,sportrider among others?

So unless I say the name of the actual vendor how are people supposed to read my mind and know which of the MANY possible vendors is the one I might be talking about?

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• The post did start out with the expected complaint from Bigdog, (this time paint peeling!)

But then he acknowledged that the manufacturer has addressed his complaint by replacing the part,( which is good, right?)

maybe we need to be giving Bigdog a break for attempting to give phrase to the manufacturer?

Well, I think he was giving phrase, wasn't he?

Or was he really just complaining again? :/

Bill

• Most of the time the vender is a middleman...not saying anything bad about our venders because we need them. Just saying I went straight to the horses mouth......one reason is I was lazy and didn’t want to look up where I actually bought them......second is I’m having a “log in” problem with the vender I suspect I bought it from (which was my first course of action but failed because they were closed) ....so I saved myself time and aggravation by going directly to the manufacturer.....which immediately took corrective action to satisfy a valued customer......

Third party steps.....first contact the actual middleman (vender) about the issue.....takes some time.....second, vender has to contact the manufacturer and wait for a response....takes more time.....the manufacturer sends the part/s to the middleman....takes time......then the vender middle man ships the part/s to me....takes more time.....

That said, I know some issues can only be fixed by going directly through the middleman...

So my vender praise is well deserved. No matter where you buy their product....they stand behind it which ultimately is what we should be concerned with..

They are a vender of many of their products...

Also note, vender/vendor has two spellings...and it covers all aspects of selling products/services.

ven•dor

(ˈvɛn dər; esp. contrastively vɛnˈdɔr)

n.1. a person or agency that sells.
    2. vending machine.

Noun 1. vender - someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services for moneyvender - someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services formoneymarketer, seller, trafficker, vendor booking clerk, ticket agent - someone who sells tickets (e.g., theaterseats or travel accommodations) cosmetician - someone who sells or applies cosmetics flower girl - a woman who sells flowers in the street fruiterer - a person who sells fruit cheap-jack, huckster - a seller of shoddy goods merchandiser, merchant - a businessperson engaged in retail trade hawker, packman, peddler, pedlar, pitchman - someone who travels about selling hiswares (as on the streets or at carnivals) selling agent - someone who sells goods (on commission) for others dealer - a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods" underseller - a seller that sells at a lower price than others do; "he went all over townlooking for undersellers"

it was not a complaint.....per say....I’m not happy the paint is peeling....but I’m very satisfied by the prompt action taken to correct the problem.

I chose the word vender/vendor to dumb it down...I think everyone got the meaning of the thread title....a place to get slingshot parts.