• The Rock, Jdin and DocG are here wrenching and after installing the QA1 shocks we realize we don't know which valve settings to use F/R for the single adjustable ones. I would appreciate any and all input since none of these guys are running them. I just want a good starting setting to use and any other do's and don'ts.

• if you have the 250 lb spring rate, 4 is a good starting point. Take it for a spin and see what you think. I'm at 4 in the front and 3 in the back. I could go a few steps stiffer on the hwy, but like the back roads too much and don't want my teeth falling out.

• Did you buy them on ebay? If so they're lighter spring rates so you'll probably end up with different settings. I was told to start out soft and adjust one click at a time to find the sweet spot.

• Thanks and keep the settings coming. I already like that Spudinator has a higher setting than I was going to start with. I didn't want to be so soft on the rear that on a big bump or pothole the bottom of my tag might contact the top of my rear fender. With the powder coat I can't see any numbers on the coils as suggested so I will contact Demon's Speed Shop today to find out the rating. If it ever stops raining I can't wait to check it and the new Slingwingz and brake brace out. Still waiting on Santa to bring my PRP seats that shipped last Wednesday from CA.

• Settings...on our last track day...I set mines at 8 front and 6 rear...but normally its 5 front and 4 rear.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Since we don't have many corners around central Illinois, I have been playing around with more of a drag race setup for better launches.

Front 8 compression 2 rebound
    Rear 3 compression 6 rebound

It helps some weight transfer quicker to the rear and holds it there longer.

• Demon's price is $899 for the single adjustment powder coated red and I think he is 889 for black. Free shipping and seems like a good guy to deal with. When I called to order I didn't realize he was in a different time zone but he answered the phone (forwarded to his cell) and asked me to call back noon my time when he would be in his shop.

• Demon's price is $899 for the single adjustment powder coated red and I think he is 889 for black. Free shipping and seems like a good guy to deal with. When I called to order I didn't realize he was in a different time zone but he answered the phone (forwarded to his cell) and asked me to call back noon my time when he would be in his shop.

I dont want to sound like an A** but for 1k I bought the double adjustable ones with everything .. yes they dont come factory fit .... but any one who knows how to trim can fit them in slingshot .. ??

You cant see me !! or can you ??

I bought the following :
    Items Purchased on This Order:

Item Status* Price Qty. Total

QA1-7888-109
    Shock Bearing, Coil-Over, Steel, Roller Thrust Bearings and Washers, Kit
    (Mfr. #: 7888-109)
    Ready to Ship
    Ground

$25.97 2 $51.94

QA1-T114W
    Coil-Over Adjustment Tool, Steel, 2-Spanner Wrenches, Non-Adjustable, Set
    (Mfr. #: T114W)
    Ready to Ship
    Ground

$18.97 1 $18.97

QA1-DD602
    Coil-Over Shock, Proma Star, Twin-Tube, 18.750 in. Extended, 12.500 in. Collapsed, Eyelet/Eyelet, Each
    (Mfr. #: DD602)
    Ready to Ship
    Ground

$236.99 1 $236.99

QA1-DD502
    Coil-Over Shock, Proma Star, Twin-Tube, 17.000 in. Extended, 11.625 in. Collapsed, Eyelet/Eyelet, Each
    (Mfr. #: DD502)
    Ready to Ship
    Ground

$242.97 2 $485.94

QA1-12HT200
    Coil-Over-Spring, High Travel, 200 lbs./in. Rate, 12 in. Length, 2.5 in. Diameter, Silver Powdercoated, Each
    (Mfr. #: 12HT200)
    Ready to Ship
    Ground

$46.97 2 $93.94

QA1-14HT350
    Coil-Over-Spring, High Travel, 350 lbs./in. Rate, 14 in. Length, 2.5 in. Diameter, Silver Powdercoated, Each
    (Mfr. #: 14HT350)
    Ready to Ship
    Ground

$46.97 1 $46.97

You can buy different spring with different color i got these ones and painted them my self with the spray paint its been 3 months on crazy routes no issues as of now and few power washes . Thanks

You cant see me !! or can you ??