I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

• I have not worked a day since Nov.5,2005 You just will not know how much you will enjoy the time off. I do not stay piled up in the house in the recliner. OH! I do stay busy, spent the days riding or tinkering in the playroom every day. Even a good book will only last me a little more than 8 hours.

I'm working on getting "retired" not sure I want to not work at all, but I do want to get to where its on my terms.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm working on getting "retired" not sure I want to not work at all, but I do want to get to where its on my terms.

The one thing about being retired is you have a hobby or other things to do rather than staying piled up in the house in the recliner. I have friends that are still working at 72 years old. They do not have a life other than work.

• I just met with a new financial advisor and have decided that I can call myself retired if I want. It doesn't matter if I say I'm self-employed, self-unemployed or retired, I'll be doing the same things. I have accumulated enough assets - now I'm planning the liquidation and figuring out how to wind it down and coast. Life is good!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• no ride this morning, decided to change my oil in the Slingshot and lube the u-joint and say bar - - then I hung a new swing for that grand kids, but I suspect they might have to fight grandma to get it in it

i-G4cnhmC-X2.jpg

As a side note I like this having Friday's off - - my little 4 day work weeks seem to fly by and lots of time to putz around and do what I want :00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().