Polaris Comfort stitch seats? Questions for someone who has them?

• No idea how long they would take to dry or how much water they will soak up. We just figure that if they go bad we buy new seats. Always used Best Top seats in my Jeeps and they got wet many times. Last set was 5 years old before I sold the Jeep and they were still good.

• It's amazing what a quick google will do. I assumed these came in a million colors which is why I asked for pics. Those are good looking seats.

So far I’ve only seen one color! Black!! I’m thinking of ordering these,but would really like to sit in a set before doing so! My back does not like the lumbar support on the 17-18 sl seats! I believe my 16 seats are more comfortable than 18s I bought! May have to go with the PRPs??

Day’s are long, and year’s are short. Enjoy the long days:)

• It's amazing what a quick google will do. I assumed these came in a million colors which is why I asked for pics. Those are good looking seats.

So far I’ve only seen one color! Black!! I’m thinking of ordering these,but would really like to sit in a set before doing so! My back does not like the lumbar support on the 17-18 sl seats! I believe my 16 seats are more comfortable than 18s I bought! May have to go with the PRPs??

wjfyfe , no seats with stitching will be completely waterproof unless the seems are sealed. It's usually noticeable when someone has used a sealer on the stitching. They are water resistant.

BTW, if anyone is interested, my wife is removing her almost new quilted seats and installing Velocity seats. Paid $850 from Polaris. Make reasonable offer and I can deliver to Maggie Valley.

Why is she changing to basically the same seat? Little less pad I think on Velocity?

Thanks.

• Sling mods has the PRP seats for $950 not on sale. Wait for a sale and get a better deal. They are suspension seats and I have them in both of my slings. Wife hated the stock 15 seats and at Maggie one we sat in 3 or 4 different seats other than stock. You sit in them and not on them. Do your back a favor and sit in a pair before wasting more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sling mods has the PRP seats for $950 not on sale. Wait for a sale and get a better deal. They are suspension seats and I have them in both of my slings. Wife hated the stock 15 seats and at Maggie one we sat in 3 or 4 different seats other than stock. You sit in them and not on them. Do your back a favor and sit in a pair before wasting more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to sit in several different ones before buying, but haven’t seen but one other sling in my area, and they had stock seats! Don’t really want to wait all summer till I see another sling with seats, but may have too☹️ The comfort stitch by Polaris sure look soft?