Added led fog/turn signal lights

• I used the Plug N' Play OEM Blinker & Running Light Power Integration Harness

and the Fog Light Relay Harness Kit. The Fog lights, (red wire and black wire was tied to that Fog Light Harness). I tapped the yellow wire for the turn signals to the Blinker and Running Light Harness yellow wire. Everything works fine as long as the engine is not running. At that time I start the engine, the left turn signal works as does the fog light but the right will flash once very fast then lock the dash indicator light both turn signals until i start it again. I'm at a loss as to where to put the relay in the system. I would like the option of turning the fog lights off since I haven't had it out at night and don't know how bright they are. Seems the simple 3 wire setup is not simple.

Lots of the guys have had problems … Slingshot wiring has a mind of it's own. The guys at SlingMods.com have helped a bunch.

• Lots of the guys have had problems … Slingshot wiring has a mind of it's own. The guys at SlingMods.com have helped a bunch.

Guys, to mitigate this just make sure any turn signal lighting you buy has an integrated constant voltage IC chip (Canbus ready) and you will be fine.

The old school turn signals won't work properly when connected to any Canbus systems as the nodes that report back to the CAN will report voltage anomalies thus your erratic blinking.

Hope this helps.

• Lots of the guys have had problems … Slingshot wiring has a mind of it's own. The guys at SlingMods.com have helped a bunch.

Finally got them working. Chris from Slingmods sent me this module. I tapped the blue wire from the module into the yellow from the fog light/turn signal and it works as it should. Chris is the man! Was a long journey to an easy fix.

• Finally got them working. Chris from Slingmods sent me this module. I tapped the blue wire from the module into the yellow from the fog light/turn signal and it works as it should. Chris is the man! Was a long journey to an easy fix.

The guys from http://www.Slingsmods.com have help a couple of the 'pros' in our area get things figured out. Glad you got all going well.