Free Slingshot Rims

• Hi everybody.

Mods, if there is a more appropriate area to move this thread, feel free to do so. If there is anybody who has need of or knows somebody who can use some free SS OEM rims and tires off a base 15, I will have a set available for free come end of May.

Only catch is though is you would need to come get them at the SS in the Smokies event which I will be attending Thursday to Sat. Have some rims/tires on order from one of the vendors here and thought rather then hauling the stockers back to town with me to sell, that I would offer them free to anybody who could actually use them. They are the base model with stocker Kendra tires with 15k miles, front are still in good shape and rear is getting worn down but still usable for a while longer.

Maybe those lucky states down south who don't have much in the way of winter have winter / summer rims/tires and could use a spare set, just a thought.

First come, first served. Drop me a message if you would like it and I'll post up when claimed.

• I love this place and it's pay it forward mentality. <3

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1