Club Slingshot

• Several months back Polaris sent out some stuff about local clubs forming up in conjunction with dealers. Has anyone gotten involved with this. I am looking for any opportunity to ride in groups here in central TX. The local dealers were not interested and I guess Polaris had a marketing problem (as usual), I am still trying to get local dealers interested but no luck. Any thoughts?

Jamesgn

• WELCOME!

Yeah, not much coming out of Polaris/Club Slingshot (unless it's just them sending you more advertisements to buy ANOTHER SS.).

There is a Facebook group that seems to be the way that everyone gets around to riding. But post up here and we'll see what we can do.

You don't way where you are in Central TX. There is a huge group in Houston. Decent sized groups in San Antonio and DFW area, but I'm almost all alone myself in the Austin area. We were all just down in Kerrville last weekend.

• Several months back Polaris sent out some stuff about local clubs forming up in conjunction with dealers. Has anyone gotten involved with this. I am looking for any opportunity to ride in groups here in central TX. The local dealers were not interested and I guess Polaris had a marketing problem (as usual), I am still trying to get local dealers interested but no luck. Any thoughts?

Jamesgn

Where are you located James? I'm in DFW and am typically always good to go for a group ride.

Jamesgn

James good to see you over here. Enjoyed our time in Kerrville.

• We are in Georgetown, just north of Austin. We were in Kerrville also and had a great time. The Houston group is great, we have been down there twice and it was much better than Kerrville.

The lack of anything much in Austin is too bad. The VOS group is ramping up in the Ft. Hood area and is promising.

I can't figure out the Austin Woods (lack of) fun center. They haven't done a thing to promote get togethers and lack any marketing skills. We need Mancuso ! NEWS FLASH their is a new group for all of us in central TX. It is HEART OF TEXAS SLINGSHOTS join them on facebook, We want to get together and ride, shoot the bull without drama, and find new places to eat with like minded Slingshot owners

Jamesgn.

• Sweet! I'm in Georgetown too! Leander Road/San Gabriel Heights (exit 260), just the south side of the river from Wolf's Ranch.

Yeah, CTPS doesn't do too much. Woods FC (now Ride Now Austin) was doing some stuff while back, but that was a different crowd.

I got off the FB a couple years ago and haven't been back so I don't follow those groups.

Let me know if you're ever interested in driving. I like to go out and see how many of those Historical Markers I can find!

• HEY! I am in Georgetown ALSO, just not in Texas.