A former Afghan Interpreter, now a US Citizen and US Marine comments on a movie by a former US Marnine Combat Cameraman

• Very interesting, indeed. Sounds like some of the same crap we went thru during Nam.Makes you wonder what his motive is.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Same old crap. Stories from the Vietnam Conflic/War were all over the place. More for the writer entertainment than the readers education. Just trips my trigger when I hear high school kids down grade or hurl insults at veterans. Would like to put them in a time machine and ship there privileged ass back to any war era. Like to see them piss their panties when a mortar goes off fifty feet away, or have their toes frozen off in Korea, or when the vietcong overrun a position, or any number of things the same veterans they are hurling insults at went through for that students right to do just what they are doing and in a free country. If they can read thank a teacher, if it is in English thank a veteran. Don't get me on my horse on the subject.

I'll close with a saying I penned years ago.

IF A COUNTRY DOES NOT REMEMBER AND HONOR IT'S FALLEN HEROES OF THE PAST , IN THE FUTURE THAT COUNTRY WILL NOT BE HONORED AND REMEMBERED.

LC

On a footnote in my defense I was standing next to SlingLow