List of Sites for Mods

• There may already be a thread somewhere that lists off sites that make various parts and accessories for the slingshots, if so, someone please link it.

If not... i think we should have a thread dedicated for listing websites or items that are for the slingshot for all new and old SS owners so we can keep the mod bug alive and potentially create a better market for used/old mods and parts that can be recycled to new users.

Besides Slingmods.com, what other sites have you all used?

• There may already be a thread somewhere that lists off sites that make various parts and accessories for the slingshots, if so, someone please link it.

If not... i think we should have a thread dedicated for listing websites or items that are for the slingshot for all new and old SS owners so we can keep the mod bug alive and potentially create a better market for used/old mods and parts that can be recycled to new users.

Besides Slingmods.com, what other sites have you all used?

Wasn't this the purpose of what https://www.slingshotownersgroup.com/ is supposed to be for?

Bill

• So none of the vendors on this site offering discounts on their prices? As I scrolled through I compared prices and found that some of the vendors on this site are asking for more on their items than one specific site that I purchase from. Now the reason I was interested in finding new vendors was 2 reasons. 1 not very happy with my vendors shipping decisions and 2 I thought their prices were ridiculously high, but upon comparison with the vendors on this site I see their prices aren't. Now if I can find a vendor that will make my wallet happy I can deal with the shipping issues. So if anybody has compared prices and found one specific vendor that makes them happy please share. Thank you

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• I must admit, I haven't heavily modded Ruby yet, but I feel the vendors here are very fair about shipping. Small businesses haven't the volume or resources to hide or distribute shipping costs, but no one I've seen gouges customers either. Surely you must realize that "free shipping" is a lie, the customer always pays.

When I support the vendors here I am paying the small businesses to develop and supply unique products for our community and feed our passions. THAT has tremendous value to me, and I think to many of us.

Certainly, things like tires and filters, the nuts & bolts, I deal with local chains. For all the unique products that make my Slingshot special, make her the Ruby I am so proud of, I happily support our vendors. This is not a cost I fret over, it is a value I am proud to publicly support.

Just my .02.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• So none of the vendors on this site offering discounts on their prices? As I scrolled through I compared prices and found that some of the vendors on this site are asking for more on their items than one specific site that I purchase from. Now the reason I was interested in finding new vendors was 2 reasons. 1 not very happy with my vendors shipping decisions and 2 I thought their prices were ridiculously high, but upon comparison with the vendors on this site I see their prices aren't. Now if I can find a vendor that will make my wallet happy I can deal with the shipping issues. So if anybody has compared prices and found one specific vendor that makes them happy please share. Thank you

Almost everyone has a sale every holiday

• IOP most vendors appear way too greedy asking way too much for their products, thus the reason we typically remain patient and wait for a product we want to be put on the market second hand. However, one exception for us has been https://www.meansling.com/ , great products at fair prices, (compared to other vendors), where Patrick and Tina offer superb personalized customer support. In fact, over our four years plus of ownership, they are they only vendor we have purchased new products from.

Bill