Dust Off That Powder Blue Tuxedo ..... It's Homecoming Time

• But tuning will be done at homecoming? I know of at least one that is planning on it and I am considering bringing my brain on the plane.

I am definitely doing tuning at The Homecoming. Bring your PCM. I'll be happy to get you a tuned PCM. I worded that post poorly. Thank you for pointing that out. I have updated it.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Stupid question - without an ECU, the electrical currents SHOULD show up on digital wrench program ? How do the sensors communicate with each other without ECU? Possibly the new mod installed has overriden / faulted out the EPS? What about checking the simplest of possibilities - the steering sensor?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• rabtech , I will ask a more mechanically inclined person when I get to work today. Maybe they have a better / smarter suggestion for a solution.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Laser Alignments will be done at the event...

I am not sure which vendor it will be - whether its Sports Rider or not..

• My SO is the same way, her mind is spinning and part way through her thought process, she'll continue the conversation outloud with me, so I'm coming into it half way through.

Love her though, but it's challenging to keep up sometimes. I'm very lucky, she has the mind and looks, and is low maintenance.

• Guardian_Angel I found out a whole lot about the way the Digital Wrench works today.

The ECU does have to be plugged in to the system for the Digital wrench to actually come online. However in a car world this typically wouldn't be needed. Each Can Bus module has data that flows from it down the line . Once you turn the key on technically you are energizing the ABS and EPAS and all of the other modules. And on a car the ECU is just another module.

However the way the software is coded it looks for the ECU module first. And if its not present you cant bring it up to look at the other modules. Thankfully Ghost brought me his ECU this morning to carry with me.

Il will post more on the thread I started about my visit to Champion Powersports.

• Well well well... with fathers day this weekend first I'd like to wish all the fathers out there a very happy fathers day. My Bbq pretty much packed it in this year and needed to be replaced. So I pretty much knew what my fathers day present would be. The old Bbq for fathers day. I tried to be excited about it lol. Well I couldnt have been more wrong Shawna did pick up a Bbq yesterday in town. Little did I know of the sneakery going on behind the scenes tho. So last night she hands me an envelope and says this is your real fathers day present. I open the envelope and......
    Its plane tickets hotel reservations and pretty much everything you could think of for the slingshot homecoming. I just sat there completely stunned. So many emotions filled me hard to put it into words. Here is this amazing group of people that I know in the slingshot community that I will finally finally get to meet. Along with some others that I have met. All of whom gladly helped Shawna for me. Even arranged for me to have my own slingshot to drive while I'm there. I feel totally spoiled and so excited I may not sleep until I leave. To all those who helped her and theres a few of ya a huge thank you. And my sneaky wife.... there really are no words to describe the love I have for you💕💕💕. SundreSlingQueen Slingshot homecoming in Huntsville Alabama who's going to be there This Guy!!! Still cant believe it I'm totally in shock 😁😁😁.

Wahooooooooooo

Ross  KayTwo  exharleyrider  Bu11sh1t u guys are awesome.

exharleyrider is even picking me up at the airport a la slingshot shuttle service. ......This is gonna be epic for me. Did I mention I was excited lol.

:00008674:

• ohhh myyyyy looooook at the time - get your emails in for the VIP tours

Here’s how it works:

·         There are a total of 72 tickets available – 36 for Friday ($50/ticket) and 36 for Saturday ($25/ticket)

·         At 5PM CST on Friday, June 14 you must send an email to slingshotownersgroup@gmail.com (emails received before 5PM CST will be ineligible)

·         The email must include:

o   YOUR NAME

o   YOUR ADDRESS

o   YOUR PHONE NUMBER

o   NUMBER OF TICKETS (limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per email submission)

o   YOUR TICKET PREFERENCEFRIDAY ($50 per ticket) or SATURDAY ($25 per ticket)

• [quote='Ross','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7609-dust-off-that-powder-blue-tuxedo-it-s-homecoming-time/&postID=272052#post272052']

ohhh myyyyy looooook at the time - get your emails in for the VIP tours

Here’s how it works:

·         There are a total of 72 tickets available – 36 for Friday ($50/ticket) and 36 for Saturday ($25/ticket)

·         At 5PM CST on Friday, June 14 you must send an email to slingshotownersgroup@gmail.com (emails received before 5PM CST will be ineligible)

·         The email must include:

o   YOUR NAME

o   YOUR ADDRESS

o   YOUR PHONE NUMBER

o   NUMBER OF TICKETS (limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per email submission)

o   YOUR TICKET PREFERENCEFRIDAY ($50 per ticket) or SATURDAY ($25 per ticket)

[/quote]

Well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• [quote='maverick5990','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7609-dust-off-that-powder-blue-tuxedo-it-s-homecoming-time/&postID=272069#post272069']

Well?

Easy John, Ross will be home in a few minutes.8)

[/quote]

😄

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter