Dust Off That Powder Blue Tuxedo ..... It's Homecoming Time

• the way I figure it if you have the rain gear packed in the storage compartment there is a very good chance you will not need it. On the other hand if you leave the rain gear at home - - - cats & dogs baby, cats & dogs

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If all 324 out of the 326 registered folks can bring rain gear I'm sure Sarah would appreciate having more choices than last time

you may find one

:POKESS::POKESS::POKESS:

If you look back at the posts on this thread, you may find one that promised me two dozen sets on my hotel bed when I check in. That wasn't code for condoms was it?

326??? Really??? You'ze guys are killin' it!!! 3 days is not gonna be enough.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• How to pack for Alabama weather:

1. Windbreaker for chilly nights

2. Pull over hoodie for .... when cold.

3. Shorts for .... when hot.

4. Pants for .... whenever.

5. Sleeveless for ... when you take off the hoodie.

6. Skeeter Spray

7. Sunblock for .... ozone depletion.

8. Umbrella for ...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I can tell yall that right now that forecast is useless. I live here and a 50% chance that far out means they have no idea. Generally with temps under 90 it will be a clear day. When it ramp up to 90 and above you can expect pop up thundershowers to appear everywhere in the afternoons. It's not a big deal at all. Just find you a place to eat a burger and by the time you come out it will be hot and humid again.

I would worry more about other states if your traveling in your sling and not trailering. I cant tell you how other states summer weather usually is. But in Bama you kinda need an umbrella on any hot hot summer day. And if they forecast snow in the winter just run and get you some bread and milk and prepare for death to follow....

Ps. Those summer thunderstorms can be a bit windy. Seriously if you see a thunderstorm on your little radar display on your phone. Dont think you can push through it. You may be able to but you will be one stressed out individual.... I would just get some fuel and a hide under a canopy till its past.

• Just to note...

We have a family of skunks in the grassy fields - sometimes in the parking lot. Local farmers ( I assume... Polaris hasn't taken up crop farming) have rented a couple of acres and have a corn patch near the front entrance....

The skunks are appreciative.

Check around and below your vehicles when approaching - you'll be fine..

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Guardian_Angel are we the only two up at 2:30am.

I'm headed to Athens in the morning to hook mine up to the digital wrench and see if they can figure out why my power steering has stopped working. I'm supposed to be there at 9am. I have explained to them I dont have a ECU. I believe when they hook to my DIAG port it should still see all the other modules like the EPAS, ABS and ESP. I'm hoping it does at least.

I'm getting 12 volts down to the steering unit and on th other plug it is getting 12 volts switched power. The only other two wires are CAN LO and CAN HI.

At Maggie valley it would work for as long as the Fuel Pump would prime. And it would click off at the same time the fuel pump would stop priming. Now it wont even try to come on. I think I actually have a bad steering unit. I will be amazed if I do. I'm wondering since they are close to the factory if they can get a steering rack fairly fast and slap it in. I may be worried about nothing. It may just need a reflash with the software. Who knows.

I'll post later today on what we find. I can drive it just fine without power steering. It's just a bit annoying at low speeds.

I think the only thing on my slingshot that is still under warranty would be the steering rack. I havent touched it. SURE AM GLAD I PONIED UP FOR THAT 3 ADDITIONAL YEARS OF POLARIS WANRRANTY NOW. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• I just wanted to throw this out there, Al and myself will be at the homecoming and I will be offering products at 15% off for people physically attending the event. Tuning is unfortunately not included in the discount but I will be doing tuning at the event and I have the least expensive option for tuning out there. With that said, if there's anything specific that I have that you have been wanting and would like me to bring it for you please send me an email at Kyle@zzperformance.com Please make the subject line Parts for Huntsville. I'm bringing product regardless but not a ton of the larger items so if there is something you want me to hold for you let me know and I will bring an extra unit prepackaged just for you. Looking forward to seeing some of you that I met in Maggie Valley and meeting new faces in Huntsville.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

Edited 2 times, last by Kyle D ().