Beaded Seats

• Hey SoCal I just ordered on amazon a heat and cool cushion on lightning sale for $38 ..but had to pay $53 for the 2nd. I thought might be better to get both heat an cool. Did you use lighter outlet for power?

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Hey SoCal I just ordered on amazon a heat and cool cushion on lightning sale for $38 ..but had to pay $53 for the 2nd. I thought might be better to get both heat an cool. Did you use lighter outlet for power?

Sweet! Now YOU have to rate ‘em!! Did 230 miles today-only a high of 86. Had the seats on and dry dry dry!!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Yes I use this one. It works great but the plugs have a tendency to work out after a while. I push them in then do a double round of electrical tape.

• Sweet! Now YOU have to rate ‘em!! Did 230 miles today-only a high of 86. Had the seats on and dry dry dry!!

You bet I will get the report out to y’all. I must say that after you magnificent report, mine might be hard to follow yours, but I will try! won’t get till next week, so I’ll just have to wait.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• You bet I will get the report out to y’all. I must say that after you magnificent report, mine might be hard to follow yours, but I will try! won’t get till next week, so I’ll just have to wait.

I just ordered heat/cool can write so go for review but will give them a number rating.....when I have had a chance to try them... Probably be good for Maggie Valley...heat when I leave home about 4:00am and cool later in the day.

• I just ordered heat/cool can write so go for review but will give them a number rating.....when I have had a chance to try them... Probably be good for Maggie Valley...heat when I leave home about 4:00am and cool later in the day.

You can bet I will have them in Maggie

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Not sure I will ever get seat cooling pads, but I am pretty sure I will never need heat

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Boomer any thoughts on how those seats worked out? curious 🙂

• I know he's got a long two days ride to get home so you might have to wait awhile :)

JEALOUS! Looking forward to seeing all the good pictures from all. Hope all get home safe and sound with a full "memory card". I too am gettin ready for a trip to Yosemite, Reno, then San Fran and down the coast home shortly. Just ordered my DDM 3-way adjustable from kev so really looking forward to a more comfy ride this time.

• SoCal report is here. The air is not cool on hot day but does let air circulate on your back an bottom. I like that back of shirt is not wet in 90 weather. I am thinking that if you were to hang one of those ice packs in front of fan , might work pretty good. Just like the old water cooler fan you used to have , might work. Heck even ice pack if leaks will drain through holes in bottom of sling. 1 to 10 I give 8.

Just sayin

Report on cool seats

Keep Three Wheels Down

• SoCal report is here. The air is not cool on hot day but does let air circulate on your back an bottom. I like that back of shirt is not wet in 90 weather. I am thinking that if you were to hang one of those ice packs in front of fan , might work pretty good. Just like the old water cooler fan you used to have , might work. Heck even ice pack if leaks will drain through holes in bottom of sling. 1 to 10 I give 8.

Just sayin

Report on cool seats

You are right on with the ones I have. I am thinking of doing the duel heat / cool because the copilot gets delicate and needs the option. Thanks for the review and even if it is hot air it still keeps the shirt from getting soaked .... so far... glad you got back safe and sound :)

• I've had enough seat time now to give a decent review of my snailax heated / cooling seats.

These seat cushions ($53 on Amazon) remind me of the old wire cushions that were popular years ago. Very firm, comfortable and flexible enough to conform to the slingshot seat. The cushion has straps etc to attach it, but these work poorly with the Slingshot seats - fortunately, they aren't needed.

One bonus, the flap that hangs between your knees and covers the fan motor has a nice pocket, FWIW, its large enough to conceal a full-size 1911 and still keep it instantly available. 🤠

You DO sit higher and farther forward by at least an inch, maybe more. To me, this is the biggest negative. I like the deep bucket style of the SLR seats, you lose some of the bolstered effect of the seats with these cushions.

These cushions work with a motor that is located between your knees. It draws air in and pumps it into a bladder under the seat & behind your back. There is no actual "air conditioning", it's all ambient air. When it is cool out, you definitely feel cooling effects. When it is warmer, you won't notice this, but the airflow will definitely dry up sweat on your thighs & back. Sooo much more comfortable when you get out of the seat! As the Captain says: "No more motza ball soup!" 😄

Some have complained about fan motor noise. This is nonsense. You can hear it if the sling is off, not so much if its running, not at all if you are in motion.

One other problem is with the control. It has LEDs to show power, heating, and cooling; but nothing shows if you are on high, medium, or low. It's really hard to tell if you are moving.

Worth $50, yeah, absolutely. Especially as I ride in cool, even cold weather several months of the year. Haven't tried this in heating mode yet, but I'm thinking that it will be a real boon come fall.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• One bonus, the flap that hangs between your knees and covers the fan motor has a nice pocket, FWIW, its large enough to conceal a full-size 1911 and still keep it instantly available. 🤠

This is the only thing that surprised me about your good review. But nice thinking!🙂 🔫! I keep my “letter opener “ magnetically attached to the lower left frame