Beaded Seats

• Nice review SoCal

One question, how far up your back do they reach? Some taller folk might have an issue. Looked at the Amazon photo & it looks like they might stop at mid shoulder blade level.

I am 6’4” /230. I have a memory foam lower back pad as I need the seat all the way back and full up. The pad makes a big difference for me comfort wise. So the back portion of the seat pad is a little higher. Works out well for me. Passenger seat with no pad sits lower. See picture. BTW Mrs socal was very happy with the seat as well.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• In hind sight I think I should have taken a closer look at these below. No issues with the ones I have it's just that I am planning a ride to Yosemite, Mammoth, Tahoe, then down the coast home this July. Crazy as it seems I will need the cooling seats on the way there and perhaps the heated seats in Yosemite. If I had spent the extra $$ I would have this option. Now it looks like just the heated seats will be going... in July... and that sounds crazy since the trip will start by going through the Mojave desert, in July, with temps well over 100! I may just bite the bullet and get these below too.

Hope this helps someone else make this decision as I had no clue Yosemite and Tahoe were so cool in the summer.

Seat Cushion With 3 Levels Cooling and 2 Levels Heating SL26A8 Cool and Heating Pad for Car Truck Home Office

by SNAILAX

4.0 out of 5 stars    464 customer reviews

| 124 answered questions

Price: $53.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
    Coupon 10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout. Details

• In hind sight I think I should have taken a closer look at these below. No issues with the ones I have it's just that I am planning a ride to Yosemite, Mammoth, Tahoe, then down the coast home this July. Crazy as it seems I will need the cooling seats on the way there and perhaps the heated seats in Yosemite. If I had spent the extra $$ I would have this option. Now it looks like just the heated seats will be going... in July... and that sounds crazy since the trip will start by going through the Mojave desert, in July, with temps well over 100! I may just bite the bullet and get these below too.

Hope this helps someone else make this decision as I had no clue Yosemite and Tahoe were so cool in the summer.

Seat Cushion With 3 Levels Cooling and 2 Levels Heating SL26A8 Cool and Heating Pad for Car Truck Home Office

by SNAILAX

4.0 out of 5 stars    464 customer reviews

| 124 answered questions

Price: $53.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
    Coupon 10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout. Details

I've seen these, too. Thinking about ordering a pair for Ruby... after a new rear tire... and a tune... and... LoL!

If the Captain likes them - then they go to the top of the list. :)

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Got these babies all dialed in. I love the magnets. I epoxy one on the controller and have one on the side panel. Keep the dial right where you need it and if you bang it it doesn’t break anything .

I bend the forward wire back on itself and zip tab it together. Makes for a neat set up.

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Got these babies all dialed in. I love the magnets. I epoxy one on the controller and have one on the side panel. Keep the dial right where you need it and if you bang it it doesn’t break anything .

I bend the forward wire back on itself and zip tab it together. Makes for a neat set up.

Nice

• Boomer 😎. A few threads ago.....

Will have another long day tomorrow so will do another update 🙂

Well here we go… This is just a one time review so keep that in mind. First off I like the color and fit and feel of them. They were comfortable all day and will have no problem keeping them in the SS all summer. Then back side is smooth and no ruff edges to harm the seats that I can see. Got to 96 degrees in desert about an hour into the ride. Nothing but a T-shirt against the pads. While riding not once did my shirt get wet. In stop and go in town traffic I felt some moisture but perhaps 10% of what it would have been with no seat pad. The motor on the fan is quiet and you will not hear it. I know for sure if I was on the plastic seat without these my back would have been drenched. So I gotta give them a thumbs up! Another thing is they don’t turn off after 30 min. I had the fan on full on the whole time and it stays on as long as the power is on so no checking to see if it cut out like the heated seats. I may update this with further use but so far I am happy with the fit, feel, quality, and PRICE of these. Hope I don’t have to eat these words later but happy for now.

Zone Tech SE0003-2 Cushion-2-Pack Black 12V Automotive Adjustable Temperature Comfortable Cooling Car Seat Cushion

by ZONETECH

3.8 out of 5 stars    143 customer reviews

| 20 answered questions

magnets are brilliant. Love that you can see the controller, have it easy to hand, & remove easily for washing out the interior.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• SoCal do you foresee these leaving marks in aftermarket seats like the PRP or Ciphers?

Sorry not familiar with these seats but I don’t see any issues. The under side is a high quality nylon and no sharp edges. They have a stitched edge and for what they are feel very much high-quality. Here is a picture just took in the garage tonight. I can send another one tomorrow if you like. Hope this helps.

• Will have another long day tomorrow so will do another update 🙂

Well here we go… This is just a one time review so keep that in mind. First off I like the color and fit and feel of them. They were comfortable all day and will have no problem keeping them in the SS all summer. Then back side is smooth and no ruff edges to harm the seats that I can see. Got to 96 degrees in desert about an hour into the ride. Nothing but a T-shirt against the pads. While riding not once did my shirt get wet. In stop and go in town traffic I felt some moisture but perhaps 10% of what it would have been with no seat pad. The motor on the fan is quiet and you will not hear it. I know for sure if I was on the plastic seat without these my back would have been drenched. So I gotta give them a thumbs up! Another thing is they don’t turn off after 30 min. I had the fan on full on the whole time and it stays on as long as the power is on so no checking to see if it cut out like the heated seats. I may update this with further use but so far I am happy with the fit, feel, quality, and PRICE of these. Hope I don’t have to eat these words later but happy for now.

Zone Tech SE0003-2 Cushion-2-Pack Black 12V Automotive Adjustable Temperature Comfortable Cooling Car Seat Cushion

by ZONETECH

3.8 out of 5 stars    143 customer reviews

| 20 answered questions

Well I am sorry SoCal guess I missed reading first post , but the second post was good as well . Thanks for info, guess I’ll be looking for them for me and my wife. You know the weather here is almost like yours. Thanks again

Keep Three Wheels Down