Beaded Seats

• Keep Three Wheels Down

• I told you Doc&Ruby it will work thinking bout hanging one of those ice packs in frt of fan, what you think?

Would certainly be worth a try. The pocket in front of the fan is a mesh like material, you could probably drop a blue ice pack in there easy.

I think I have one of those, I'll give it a try and let you know.

Probably have to be today, we're expecting rain tonight, and then every day till next Thursday!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Got my Ventisits in today from kev and they look great. chavey2 and I will be testing them out on the ride to Huntsville. I expected them to compress a bit more than they did, but they do not, they hold my fat ass up just fine, should allow plenty of airflow through it.

18knOIf.jpg?1

gNqtmrD.jpg

More to come after our ride in.

• please give us a report after you have some seat time in them

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• We have a few hundred miles on them now, my backside has not sweated at all. The sling is reporting 93 - 95 degrees.

One drawback is that they don’t form well and after two hours, I needed a stretch.

Not quite as comfortable as the 2019 stock seats, which I can go all day and not be sore

Would still buy them again. No sweat is wonderful

• New use for my snailax vented seats...

Mowed 5 ac today, 4+ hours on John Deere. Quite hot, 88-90 deg & somewhat humid. Not as pleased with the seat as I thought I would be. Still sweating, but not as much. Tractor is much like the Slingshot in that hot motor & exhaust just inches from the firewall.... and you are never going more than 8 mph, so no breeze.

Have to wait for fall, see how they are in warming mode.

Nice view of the ranch... everything you can see from here is ours! 🤠

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Try a battery-powered fan in front of you. Ryobi makes nice hybrid corded/battery fan that uses their 18V One+ battery system that moves a decent amount of air. It can be hung on a wall, so I'd assume it could be mounted to your tractor. I bought several from Home Depot to use during power failures when we lose AC. I like having different tools that all use the same batteries, so i have a wide variety of different battery sizes that came with different tools.